Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

In the name of all things holy...that third pic is dreamy...
tanktopGary is SEXY!!! The way he is standing with his arms looking eatible...take me now teehee

BTW, I found this interview with Gary for the movie Human Stain and he really HOT in the golf shirt he is wearing!!! I am not sure if I am allowed to post this or not...Im sorry if i am not

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2477254

5z4fko1.jpg

Good morning ladies, have any of you noticed, Macky has gorgeous feet, :devil: :devil:

Everything about him makes a lovely complete package of edible goodness

mmmMMMMMmmmm... LMH, you posted one of my (many) favorite pix of our Man...tight black T-shirt, sexy arms, and bare footsies, Sex on Legs! And that sly, sensuous little grin on his face, rrrowr...
gutterdive.gif

Woops, there goes another gutter dive! :lol:

i love that gutter drop poc it just fits with LMHs pic :devil:

EDIT: I hope I have deleted a post after this! because I was trying out something for when I open the next thread!! If it's still there oh well!! :rolleyes:

mmmMMMMMmmmm... LMH, you posted one of my (many) favorite pix of our Man...tight black T-shirt, sexy arms, and bare footsies, Sex on Legs! And that sly, sensuous little grin on his face, rrrowr...

Mmmmm....I'm right there with you, can't stop the heat.

Wub your Gutter Dive :D :D :D

Right girlies as we are nearing a new thread for Gary I thought we could start looking at a name for our new thread. I was thingking of creating a poll for the best name.

I am proposing we start throwing suggestions into the ring and by Sunday night hopefully I will make up the pole and we can start voting.

So get the thinking hats on ladies....think of a name that sums up the Hotness that is Gary. Think of all his lovely qualities, his lickable neck, his lovely arms, his sexy voice and those droolable eyes....

4ubph0x.jpg

How about.... Gary #4 Sinisterly Hypnotic

Or..... Gary #4 Sensually Sinister

Or.... Gary #4 Simply Hypnotizing

Just a few, whatever we name him, it will work, he's so bloody hott, words aren't really nessesary :D :D :D

Wow, just catching up in here too. Like the pics LMH. The movie wasn't that great but damn I so love the man with sideburns...

Will put on thinking cap for names too, fun ;)

so far: Savouring Sinister Synergy: Gary #4

Anyways. Nice to be back.

:D

ps, always luv the parkbench series of pics, such a sucker for those

thanks for all the pics everyone! ;)

6aj60x0.jpg

Gary #4 Seductively Sinister

Gary #4 Sinisterly Alluring

Couple more to play with ;)

And some sexiness, to get through our day. In that pick his look is wickedly orgasmable :devil:

nattybatty55 said:
I'm trying to type butI have to keep pausing to scroll up to have another stare at pic 3... That definatly woke me up:devil:... but excuse me guys the gutter is calling!

EDIT: Ok.... there is someone on the Island of Britain who I extremly dislike, no hate at the moment- I know it's a strong word but let me explain....

ok... I go to my libary to pick up 'Deluge' after waiting for the last person to read it read it and thought that i'd see if they had 'Of Mice and Men' (film) to get an over large dose of Gary the only problem being someone already had it! You might be thinking, 'Well ok, why can't you wait for it like you waited for the book!' Well thats what I thought until the lady told me that they hadn't seen the DVD in like 4 years :eek:. I was really annoyed because my local DVD rental place (choices) has just closed and I live in quite a rural area!!! Anyway I decided t borrow the book so I know the story- I was given the chance of audio CD/book and I chose the book (I'm not lazy. When I got home I went and had a look for the film on ebay and noticed that the book was narrated by Gary (as I think we've mentioned before)!! Well that made me even more miffed because if theres anything better than Gary's body it's his sexy voice!!!! OK rant over!!

As I said^^ I got the new CSI NY book DELUGE today and when i've read that i'm going to read'Of Mice and Men' and then hunt down that film!!
I'm glad you got 'Deluge', natty, you're gonna love it. About the DVD, that is such a pain in the ass, but speaking as a library assistant, I can tell you that dvds go missing all the time. Books too. I hate people who steal from libraries. :mad: And how annoying to find out that the audio book was narrated by Gary! There is another audio book of a John Steinbeck book - Travels with Charley that is narrated by Gary too, I got that from my library and it was so great, listening to Gary's voice in bed at night. :devil: I hope you enjoy the book of OMAM and can get the film soon. It's worth buying, believe me. ;)

wow thanks for the info macslady, i agree Garys voice is probably my favorite feature. :rolleyes:

i just watched that interview of gary talking about the human stain and i realised that he is sooo different to the character mac. I know that sounds stupid but hear me out. his mannerism and the way he moves his hands and his voice is different to when he plays mac. I dont know many actors that can change that well. most people just incorporate themselves into the character but gary really seems to make the effort.

i dnt think i ever heard garys voice go higher than bass untill i heard him as himself.

ps. i think its great. Gary seems like a total thesp. which is the opposite of mac :D

anyone get me or am i sounding crazy? :p

ooo new thread name. errrm carmine did a 'follow me to work' video for E! or sumat and carmine called gary sineasy and i thought that was funny. Mr. Sineasy could be a good name?

I like...

Gary #4 Sensually Sinister

Gary #4 Seductively Sinister

PS Can I still open the new thread?!?

who's making the new thread? :D ooh! i like that dropping in teh gutter piccie! :lol: made my day.... plus those awfully hawt pics :devil:

i like Gary #4 Seductively Sinister :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back