Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Oooh, the second one's one of my favorite Gary pics evah!

7859679rf5.png

Thanks Elwood! Made of cute. Made of awesome ;) That he is.

There are recent pics at SiniseFans. Go check them out if you can.

508ayqd.jpg

5yty2hl.jpg

Good morning Ladies, here are a couple pics from "Fallen Angel", Enjoy.

Also...A special thanks to all the peep's at Gary Sinise Daily, who post these pics, for us girls to enjoy. Awesome group, and thankies again for sharing. :D

@El...thanks for the use yours also, for my poetry, it makes it look good. :D

Great pics guys!!! :devil:

I can't beleive that we are near the end of this thread...do we know whos opening the new one yet???

Ok i've got to track down a copy of Fallen Angel.... Im on a Gary Sinise film search!!! Has anyone seen it??? Of Mice and Men was really good very nice stable scene!!:devil:

Gorgeous pics, LMH.
Natty, glad you liked Of Mice and Men. And the stable scene is to die for. I always watch that scene about 5 or 6 times when I watch the dvd.

God!!! how the hell did those Sinister girls find me here
6fesikx.jpg

Come get me girls, come tear the leather from my back, come and sensual love me, now!!! I said attack :devil:
4pnrj10.jpg

Thankies...MacsLady

Okay's ladies, another sexy pic of our Macky, Enjoy :devil:

Oooh, verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice. :devil: Thankies right back at ya, LMH. Where is this Mac pic from?

6fzj0o4.jpg

6d2mr82.jpg

4pvt5eh.jpg

Hiya Macs Lady, The Pic on the post above is from Ransom :D
here we go Sinister Girls....Some DressCode for ya :devil:

Oh, Ransom, yeah. He looks really hot there! And the pics above from DressCode...wow, can he get any hotter?

hmmm i dnt think that is humanly possible macslady. the age when he did forest gump was probably when i though he looked the hottest but everytime a new csiny series comes up im suprised that somehow hed gotten hotter.

the first time i saw gary (on screen) was in a bubba gump restaurant in colorado. they had the film on in the background. havnt been the same since i saw him topless in combats on that snowy day. must have been the altitude.

hmmm i have to go back there! :devil:

anyone else remember a time without gary?

Aww, those are great Natty, I've seen all of them except for the lovely paper blue headpieces, very nice :lol:

Wow, Sniper Gary eh? Some great shots of his off-season work with the USO and the military.

Thanks for posting Natsky! ;)

Thanks Natty. I have never seen any of those pictures. It is great what he does for the USO. He must have a wonderful understanding wife who allows him to do those things. I know people have said how lucky she is to be married to him. We forget how lucky he is to have such a supportive wife. We forget all his activities take him away from his family.

Well guys its been a week and the winner of the pole for the new thread title is:

Gary #4: So Nibble Worthy

So congrats to luvingmyhoratio... :D

Thanks to Elwood and Nattybatty for their contributions to the poll.

So LMH only a few more posts and you can christen the new Gary thread just in time for the new season... :D :D :D

66wxbtc.jpg

6cxzdxf.jpg

62g9map.jpg

Good morning Ladies. Some nice hawt piccs of our Mr.Sinister. Enjoy Ladies.

Oh wow....thank- you. I never realized it was to open a new thread. Thank -you so much FruitBat. I shall do my best, to make the opening great. :D

Great pics Natty, I'd like to snag a couple for some poems. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back