Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

I think this pic has been posted before but I found it on my pc and couldn't resist :devil:...

1220.jpg

~ I am *such* a sucker for a Sideburns Gary... :devil: They should let him have them back on the show, like in the pilot ep...

very niiice pic, Natty :p thanks!

OMG!!!!! Can I be his towel. Talk about drooling. God, please let me be his towel.......

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Jesus, I snaggled this one, OMG!! Just to be his towel.

"Oh wait I said that already. "Oh well".

Damn El, where do you find these pics. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: heeheehee LMH, lordy girl I got more if it makes ya happy... !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the pic, natty. Yeah, he looks just too hot for me. ^^

LMHWhen I first saw the picture I thought the same.. Wanna be his towel, too. :devil: ;) We share, okay? :lol:

You said you have more of those freakin' georgeous pics from him, El? Oh God :eek:!! Bring us more, please!! :devil: ;)

we will beg El!!

Everytime I come onto this thread I have to scroll up and just have another look :devil:

stella of course, just say the word ;) ill include it on my next mail. :D

aww poor MJ. *snugs* I wonder if Gary likes cocoa with marshmallows, think he likes the little ones or the bigger ones or the one thats already melted?
lynny idk but i sure like mine with him :lol:

this foldie never seems to cool down does it? :devil: good.

ETA a welcome for Tsukuyomi! ^_^

okay okay okay alright !!!! :D hee hee hee

(and you know it's all fruitbat's fault too right? she started it...)

I'm off to rummage my secret stash for a couple more fallen angel McQuinn pics !!!

just remember, we share right??!! we all share that oh so lovely optional towel :p :p :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(and welcome, most welcome to one of our many gutters/threads Tsukuyomi! :D)

lemme see now, where did i put those pics ... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Another sideburns fan! Welcome to the madness, Tsukuyomi! Hope you have fun here (and don't forget to bring your Drool Bucket, the hottie pix come fast and furious, sometimes!) :D

Elwood...you find anything, girl? C'mon back with more Hottie Gary piccies, y'hear? (BTW, I love your banner! Yippee-Kay-yay, indeed!! :lol:)

MBGrissom said:
Another sideburns fan! Welcome to the madness, Tsukuyomi! Hope you have fun here (and don't forget to bring your Drool Bucket, the hottie pix come fast and furious, sometimes!) :D

Elwood...you find anything, girl? C'mon back with more Hottie Gary piccies, y'hear? (BTW, I love your banner! Yippee-Kay-yay, indeed!! :lol:)

Don't worry, I plan to bring one for all the Gary sexiness. And thanks for the welcome. :)

* emerges slyly and triumphantly *

Hey there MB *pokes* :p

These were a little rushed, but I have a few um, quickies here. (PS Tsukuyomi, there's a few really fine stubbly sideburns gary pics on pg 17 here... ;)) Now, just understand, that nothing's gonna top the original Terry Towel pic! 'cause I don't skimp and gives ya the best I got, but here's a few more lovely lil' sumpin's that are nearly as good...

~ Terry Towel Pause
terrytowel24bittru400piez7.jpg

~ 'Splaining Terry
terryhand24bittru400pixpk7.jpg

~ Skating Terry
terryskating100dpi24bitqq2.jpg

~ take me down by the fire Terry......
terry324bittru400pix100ez9.jpg

believe it or not, I do actually have *more, but I thought i better post these right quick so you lot don't knock down the door... :lol:

I'll post a few more tomorrow mebbe if i can :p :p :p

MB ~ hehehee *yippeekayay* fer sure :lol: thanks, I needed a lil sumthin new and cheeky :D

Bounces excitedly waiting for more Terry Pics.... :D :D He just looked so yummy in Fallen Angel... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back