Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Thanks for the pictures. OMG, the Steppenwolf Headshot ishe really hot, I love it.

Have to watch more of the films where he's in. :rolleyes: ;)

messers_cupcake:
i'm sure it's a hot pic but i can't see it. All i see is the one from 'Imposter' and 'Apollo 13'...

;) Okay M's-Cupcake, I'll try posting it again from a new separate file and see if it makes a difference ~ back soon! :D

OK hope it's okay to double post this...

Try this?
steppenwolfgaryv2450pixyx2.jpg

aaaand maybe this link here too:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8604/steppenwolfgaryv2450pixyx2.jpg

Hope that works!! :p :D

heheh... THANK YOU VERY MUCH Elwood21!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

now i can see what you mean ladies... wow... hot... :devil: :devil:

^ no worries at all ~ some things are definitely worth the effort, eh? :devil: :devil: :devil:

:lol: happy to share :D

I was just browsing the channels on my TV when I found a film called 'Mission to Mars' I was about to change channel when I saw someone with a very cute fringe...

mars21.jpg

mars17.jpg

mars15.jpg

UK members.

Heads up guys Mission to Mars is on ITV/STV at the moment...Gary as Jim McConnell *THUD* please excuse spelling its difficult to type, watch Gary, and drool all at once. :)

Also The Forgotten is on Channel Five tomorow. OMG Gary three times in one weekend...

Fruit Bat it's even harder to look for those pics^^^ when its not a break!!! I just had to stare at the screen for a few moments :)

Do you know what time The Forgotton is on FB??

Hey Natty ~ thanks for all the great pics!!

The movie was fun, lots of big names in the cast, but I don't remember it getting much promotion when it came out. Of course, now, I'd likely be paying much more attention... :lol:

Even with all the other big names, Gary was the best part of the movie, but perhaps I'm a little biased. I was rather amused by the hair and the eye make-up at the time, but cute is cute, hot is hot, and that's Gary. I remember absolutely melting at his voice in this too, along with the visuals. He's looking mighty fine and muscled in this one and IMO, they didn't take near enough advantage of that and show it off more... :lol:

Speaking of which, I do have some pics from that too, when he's in a nice tight T-shirt, which I know you like. Mebbe I'll go see if I can find those... :D

Ed: I must have caught you in between your two picture posts! :lol::lol: I shoulda known you'da had lots of pics!

Well, enjoy your Gary weekend you lucky UK people :D

natty The Forgotten is on at 8:00pm. Gary is in the film for quite a few scenes and he does look lovely in it with his Glasses.

I hadnt noticed your post above...err was to busy watching the TV :D. Nice pics. I always loved M2M its one of my favorite movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back