Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Nice Snowy Gary piccie! :p
Fruitbat, I know what you mean about not being able to see the LtDB ... :( they do play near my city once in awhile (well, about 3-4 hours drive) but either it's when I can't get time off, or my friends can't get time off, etc. There's always a planning obstacle. One of these days though, I keep hoping.

Fruitbat said:
WOW new fic..I will look forward to them..65 pages in one of them, even better LONG fic.....you need cookies, or a cheering section......let us know...we can nag to if need be.. :D :D :D :D
Cheering sections are nice :) I end up reading most of mine to dear friends on the phone because it's all handwritten and then I get lazy and never type'em up. I like to use 4" wide reporter notebooks because they take up little space and are quick to grab for use.

You know I would love to be able to see Lt Dan Band....but living in Scotland its VERY unlikely....sigh!!!!! :( :(
YouTube has some very nice vids up right now :)

Here have a snowy pic of Gary...
Gary SKATES?????? ::runs for White Christmas notebook::

Isnt he CUTE :D :D
Oh hon, cute just doesn't do him justice.

mmm, gary the chicago boy on skates... :p :p :p
~~

well, it's forecast to get very hot and humid here for the next little while.

*looks longingly at Gary*
*looks longingly at snow*
*looks longingly at Gary and Snow...*

That should have cooled me down but somehow things just don't seem to work that way :lol: and, most definitely, cute just don't begin to cover it...

thanks for the pic! ;)

The whole film is wonderful, and I am not usually into Romantic movies. But its a lovely story, beautifully filmed and Gary looks great in it.

untitled.jpg

Ooohh, the movie of his I haven't seen and would really, really would love to see, but do you think I can find a copy of it here in New Zealand?? Not a chance. If there's any other kiwis on the board that have got a copy of it, I'd love to hear from you!!

I got mine from the US from Amazon. It didnt cost me that much you should have a look.

It's a nice alternative to all the other christmas movies, especially since Gary's in it.

It was filmed in Canada (yay) and all the leads are great in it (Gary, Joely, Jordi Bannatar -the little girl, Gordon Pinsent). The interviews in the dvd special features section are pretty cute too, if you can get to see them.

Just a very sweet, mellow little movie, and since I first saw it, one of my christmas season staples now. I think it won an award for promoting something like character and morality entertainment too. Thought that was curious and intersting. You never usually hear about that sort of thing.

And yes, Gary looks super sweet in it, and his voice could melt all the snow in Canada... :p Definitely one to curl up by the fire with... (the film and Gary :lol:)

Thanks for the pics fruitbat!

OH EM GEE!
I just saw that movie again last week ^_^ I'm soo happy...
he was a lawyer in that movie (or something like that).
you know that feeling when you want those cocoa drinks with lil marshmallows? I felt that when I was watching it :lol: of course the additional 'I want a man to cuddle with' feeling. :lol:

*trips El* share the longing look, dangit! :lol:

aww, it sounds like a great movie, *wants it*

aww poor MJ. *snugs* I wonder if Gary likes cocoa with marshmallows, think he likes the little ones or the bigger ones or the one thats already melted?

^ ~ *gets ups, dusts off* Hey! You!! :lol: *Stop* that!! You know we all share! :lol:

Pull up a cushion and some chocolate and marshmallows and we'll all gaze longingly together... :p (Gary would just have to put up with a gooey mass of former marshmallows and us, none would stand a chance... )

-----edit

OK, blame this on Fruitbat's influence and good taste, also the ridiculous weather we've been having here, but I needed more snowy Gary.

El:
*looks longingly at Gary* ~ *looks longingly at snow*
*looks longingly at Gary and Snow...*
~
CathStokes:
*trips El* share the longing look, dangit!
* pokes back * C'mon now, don't I work and play well with others?? I share longing looks, I share... piccies!! Here's two more pics from Fallen Angel.

One in the snow...
fallenangel24bittru100dbw0.jpg

and, um... one not...
fallenangel224bbittru10fi3.jpg

*sigh* :p

I don't know that film of him but I want to see it cause it sounds like a very sweet film with snow Gary. :D
*pst, mj, you have to tell me EVERYTHING..do you hear..everything ^^ about the film, okay? Wanna know more! Because I don't know whether the film aired in Germany..

ElAbsolutely right! We share it all! :lol:
Cute Pics of Gary I soo love it when he smiles. ;) Thank you, hon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back