Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Stu is simultaneously hot and sweet in the Stand :lol: I don't know why, but by god I absolutely just love his voice - maybe it's the accent in part but also the pacing in how he speaks (I could wait on every syllable). Well, OK, that doesn't hold because I love his voice in everything. :lol: But the accent *was* hot.

It was fun to see all the other cast in it too, like the guy from Crossing Jordan. I'm kinda partial to the sequence where Stu's stuck in the lab, how he dealt with all the staff, the situation - and also the t-shirt, bare feet, and track-pants... He gets a few good !Pissy moments too. I remember re-reading the book after seeing it, much better visuals in my evil little mind. I may just have to rent that again sometime soon.

As for other Gary films, I was able to snag a copy of A Gentleman's Game, the golf movie, but I still haven't watched it yet. I've heard it's good, but aside from Gary, I don't really have any expectations for it. Anyone know it? (I'm also slightly preoccupied since I bought CSINY S2 :D)

:devil: so just because you've inspired me with the lovely stu... :devil:

stu124bittru460pix100dpyb0.jpg

stu224bittru100dps460pirt1.jpg

~ Stu ~ * sigh *

MacsLady said:
Fruitbat said:
OOOhhh East Texas, Stu my first Gary love.....errr umm I think you can take that as a yes.. :D The Stand is still on of my favorite Gary films he just looks SO good in it and Stu is SO adorable.

Oooh, lovely Stu!
I just finished watching The Stand, and loved it. I like the storyline, despite the fact that the film was done in '94 (?) and the book earlier, I felt it could be set today, the storyline is almost scarily possible since the events of Sept 2001 and July '05.
And OMG, Stu is HOT!!! Love that accent of his, *thud*. And he's such a sweet, good, adorable guy. I loved every scene with him in, especially the ones with him and Molly Ringwald's character. My fave Stu scene is where he has the dream where he's in Mother Abigail's cornfield without a shirt. I love this scene for two reasons:

1) He has no shirt on. :devil: ;)

2) That part where he says to Mother Ab. 'Who are you, really?' - there was something in his eyes and his voice there that made Stu seem adorably innocent and sweet.

I liked the other good guys too, and Flagg was very evil but very funny sometimes too.

So, I really liked The Stand, and Stu is my Number 2 Gary Love. (Mac is, and always will be, my first, and my Number 1 Gary Love) But then where do I put George Milton from OMAM? He and Stu can be joint-second... :)

I think Stu will always be one of my favs because it was the first time I saw Gary. So I have a very large soft spot for him. The corn sceen was one of your favs well lets see what I can do for you.

Stand66.jpg

There you go half naked Stu.... :devil: :devil:

Elwood, I own A Gentleman's Game too, and it's a quiet, nice little movie, and of course I think Gary is wonderful in it (and I don't think I'm being prejudiced...am I? :lol:) It won't set the world on fire, but I very much enjoyed it for what it is.

Thanks for all the pictures!!
He sure looks great!.. ;) :)

ooo,I really need to watch more of his films...

OH fruitbat!!! thanks for the pic!! love it!!!

Agree Nattybatty, I do loooooove a rugged Gary Sinise. Polished it nice, but sometimes he just does down and dirty working man really well too.

Gary is one of those actors who does an equally wonderful job at both Rrrrrrrrugged *pant* and Polished. And I honestly think he's been pretty equally cast in both types of roles, through the years. You have him all buttoned up and spit-shined in some of his military roles, then you have the lusciously earthy Stu... Then you have movies like Imposter, that have him all polished as Mr. Scientist in the beginning, but all sweaty and rugged as escaped suspect through the rest of the movie. Imposter has the best of both worlds! :D

OK last stop for the night... pics will make a girl feel better...

Gee um, you mean *this* scene here...?

Imposter
imposter24bittru350pix1pe8.jpg

he's earthy, rugged, and polished (...and buffed...) all rolled into one... :lol: :devil: that's why I so enjoy hanging out here, everyone's got such good taste...

Other random gary pics to cheer things up...

Apollo 13
apollo13wa9.jpg

Steppenwolf Headshot
steppenwolfgary400pix10dc5.jpg

*deep sigh*** at last I think the day is purged. Feeling better. :lol: Sleep sweet ev'ryone! :p :p :p

I don't tend to be a Gary fangirl, but that Steppenwolf headshot is hot!! :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back