Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Fruitbat, thanks for the tip on the pictures...he looks absolutely amazing, doesn't he? Is it just me, or is that man getting better and better as the season progresses? Mind you, he was handsome before, but the past few episodes, he's been Wow!!! :lol: Even some of my work friends who know I like the NY show but aren't as "hooked" on it (and Mac) as I am, have commented about how handsome Gary is looking, this season...

Yep he does look particularly HOT this season. He is looking good and the wardrobe department has realised he looks VERY nice in dark colours. I am loving all the dark blue shirts not to mention the SEXY black one. And in a couple of eps the extra button undone *g* And he looks nice in ep one with the v neck also at the begining with nothing on... :devil:

I like the leather jacket, but I still love the one he wore in the Miami Cross over - Non Stop....*THUD*

MacsGirlMel said:
what's pwn anyway?

The story of pwn: It all started when some guy made a computer game. It was supposed to say 'congratulations, you owned' at the end but he made a typo and put 'congratulations you pwned' in instead. Now people use it all the time. It basically means own, only way awesomer. It also means 'perfectly own' sometimes.

Just thought I'd share that little tidbit of information with everyone. Yes, I know, if there was a "I have no life" club, I would be the president and the vice president.

^By the way, mad props to the wardrobe dept. Thank you! He looks so much better this season.

Good, then I can have Mac all to myself while you're busy :p 'Cause you don't pwn him, I do. Live with it.

Bit quiet round here so I thought I would post a pic :D

gary1b3.jpg

Isnt he scrummy.

WOW Fruitbat :D I'm speechless.
Thank you so much for this beautie :p

Fruitbat, I love that little series of pictures from that shoot! Something about the man's bare feet.... never did figure myself for a foot fetishist, but I think his are terribly sexy, so there ya have it! :lol:

And I agree about Kudos to the wardrobe dept., they definitely have been dressing him very very good this season! :p I think he's also been looking very physically good and refreshed, but the clothes definitely give that added oomph. He looks great in black, and it's nice that they've had him in something once in awhile other than the shirts/ties/jackets (the V-neck was particularly fetching!) :D Looks like he has grown his hair out a little bit more, too...

thanks for the picture Fruitbat! :)

That smile of his is just so nice!heh!.. ;)

The smile, the eyes, the arms the neck...*drool* the body, the hands, the feet....its all of the good...... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I love that series of shots as well :)

Here's another one:

Does anybody know when were these taken?

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: *faints* *wakes up*

I can't believe I've just fainted :eek: he looks so hot *drools* if my mom saw me :lol: :lol:

We aim to please.....gotta have something to get us through the week..... :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back