Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooooooooo 0_0 I have never seen that pic and i lurv it!!!!!
I get 2 hours of Gary, so that's not half bad!
Well im going to buy the second season later today so that's about 24(or less) hours of Gary :D And you know i'll be re-watching that scene in CW :devil: ;)

speaking of Gary and his music..
gary2.jpg

Look at his bo...dy
em-faint.gif

Speaking of Corporate Warriors and our fave Mac-with-Katana scene, it's coming up on one of the Sunday night shows on Spike, it's scheduled for Sunday, Oct. 22. Yay! :D

oh Katana Mac, my hero...
*drools*

Sword, guitar...if he clasps also a baseball bat, I gotta call Freud :devil:

As I don't feel embarrassed enough :eek:.
Hey where almost there for a new thread. Should we think up a new name or what i was thinking was to continue on the Mac thread, so it will be a Mac/Gary. Cause alot of us get confused and we start talking about Gary in the Mac thread and about Mac in the Gary thread. So maybe this would be easier. What do you guys think???

^Well, I'm happy with the two threads. I mean, Mac is not the only delicious pizza slice in Gary's long career (forgive me, it's lunch time here) but, whatever the majority/mods want, I guess.

Oh yeah, I've been err, getting a copy of The Stand :D I've only hmmm gotten them completely today. I've been browsing thru them and I must say I hate Molly already :lol:

Their kiss by the river? Singed me. Singed me real bad. Oh, Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back