Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen that one yet, thanks. The batch that I saw only had the CBS string. I wonder if he's sold the car already.

So, anyone here bid on it? :devil:

I just watch Misson to Mars yesterday.. It was ok. Gary had on way too much eyeliner, it bugged me through the whole movie. I wanted to smack the make up artist. :lol:
I should have some lovely screencaps soon...
here's a tiny one to share :)
gary_sinise.jpg

Wearing eyeliner is usually the choice of the make-up artist for the show. Makes the eyes stand out more, and that was probably the effect that wanted to be reached when the make-up and writing crews wanted.

Some people dye their eyelashes to make their eyes stand out more. I think Eddie Cahill has done it once or twice for his Flack character. If you pay attention you can see that his eyes seem 'framed' and stand out more.

It is not something I look forward too see anway!..in that ''NY touch up'' he looks good!...is what,before filming the very first episode and he is just so nice ;)..!and the pic is OT,with makeup! :lol:

ShuriyuCSI, you're right. It's the makeup artist's choice, not the actor's. And the eyes are the one part that they want to highlight the most, onscreen. I worked in PR in the Hollywood area for 10 years, and I can tell you, literally everyone did something to highlight their eyes, first and foremost. Men wore mascara, subtle eye shadow, eye liner, etc. ALL the time. For some strange reason the makeup artist decided to really accentuate Gary's eyes in M2M, but it certainly wasn't unprecedented. Especially if the actor's eyes are light colored, blue or green, like Gary's. I don't really notice it too much on CSI NY, although I think the Grissom character on CSI/Vegas is always wearing some sort of eye accent, eye liner or mascara, I noticed it all the time, when I still watched that show. Once again, his eyes are blue, so the makeup artists are more likely to highlight them.

Hey MB that's cool you worked in Hollywood...
I notice make up on guys a lot. Well I sorta sell makeup so i tend to notice it alot more.
I don't think gary really needed it but oh well...

OOOOOOOOOOK!..that's a pic I have never seen before!and is great...he looks so casual and so good! ;) :D :D...thanks for posting!!

I was at Shopko yesterday, and I picked up a Gary movie for a whopping $5.99 - "A Gentleman's Game". I've read mixed reviews on it, but hey for that price, I get 2 hours of Gary, so that's not half bad! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back