Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
take it easy!...for starters the tux is really good!thank you Chic! for posting it!that man,whatever he wears he looks nice..! :D

Man, i need to find a therapist oh crap did i say that out loud :eek:
34.gif
:lol:
speaking of therapist, wasn't Gary one in the Forgotten? Oh that man could be my therapist any day. I think i would just go even when i didn't need to talk. I'd feel better just being there
529.gif
:devil: Gary was the only thing good about that movie. :D

Therapist Gary..
My offical diagnosis is your nuts :lol:
Hello anybody there?
Pyscho!!

Nice pics! I still haven't seen The Forgotten though *hangs head in shame*

aljomom posted some :eek: pics over at Sinise Daily over the weekend.

Man, what I would give to see him onstage!

*nod* *thud* *whispers* He's shirtless in the stage pics* *ducks stampede*

I agree about the therapist thing too. The couch could really come in handy :devil: Or the floor...

MacsGirlMel said:
I agree about the therapist thing too. The couch could really come in handy :devil: Or the floor...
or the desk...chair....door....bookcase :eek: ...hey i can go on forever :lol: :devil:

Wooo, great pics!!!
I'd love to see Gary in theatre...well, I'd love to see Gary at all!!! :lol:

Last night I was burning the dinner because of Gary :D
Look here

Yummm...too bad he's not in mags here more often :( Although I did get a pic from the newspaper TV guide. Had to be about him and Peyton but still, yummy.

that picture is one of my favorites and because I am such a smarty I had no idea it was for an advertisment for a watch company! :rolleyes:...I feel so proud :lol:!...he looks toooooooo go0d in it!! ;) :D

Wow! he looks so sexy *drools* didn’t even notice the watch :lol: And yes Gary will be appearing in the Late Show with Dave Letterman on Nov. 1st :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back