Game: Brain Freezers

We have a winner. SpinLizard got it right. And it took longer than five minutes. (Did someone do a Google search to find it on the web?)

Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?

Exactly, DaWacko. If he has a widow, that means he is in no condition to marry anyone.

If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?

If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?

did I miss something here? If you only have two fields how can you have a "center" one? But I digress, if he combined all of the haystacks he would only have ONE haystack...

Corrrrrrect, SpinLizard. And thanks for pointing out the error. I will amend my original papers.

What is the beginning of eternity? The end of time and space. The beginning of every end. And the end of every place.

Correct. It is the letter E.

Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. Now, what was the name of the bus driver?

Whatever your (my) name is, that is the name of the driver (I don't feel like divulging my name for the moment, though)

Correct, Captain.

A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why?

ooo, i've read this one before. the farmer is carring the heavier load because his hired help were carrying empty sacks and the farmer was carrying a sack with grain in it.... i think...

Back