Game: Brain Freezers

Correct, drkate.

There is a horse tied to a rope. The rope is 10 feet long. There is a bale of hay 23 feet in front of the horse. The horse is able to eat the hay, yet does not break the rope. How is that possible?

Correct, CaptainMiracle51.

In Charleston, West Virginia, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?

Also, children there cannot go to school with their breath smelling of "wild onions"; and you cannot hold public office if you have participated in a duel.

Also, in Arizona, you may not have more than two dildos in one house.

Posted by Dynamo1:
In Charleston, West Virginia, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
Because you need a camera to take a picture. You can't take a picture with a wooden leg.

Correct, drkate.

What word begins with an "e" and ends in an "e", but has only one letter?

I know this is not what you are looking for, Dynamo, but...

In Italian, the word e is the third person singular conjugation of the verb to be. That is to say, he/she/it is.

Correct, drkate. And you too, SpinLizard, since I did not specify English words. Several of my questions will have more than one answer if you go with the question as it is worded. Even Jeopardy and other game shows have had that problem at some time.

A man was out for a walk when rain began to fall. He did not have an umbrella, and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a hair on his head became wet. How could this happen?

Yes, Captain, his head was as naked as a new born baby.

I know a word of letters three.
Add two, and fewer be.
What is the word?

Back