G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, tink. Just keep on posting away, you'll be a jpeg/png/gif-posting pro before you know it ;)

Anyway, here's Insane!Gary for everyone: (thanks Tink!)

garyanimation3iq.gif

credit goes to wee minx for this one :D

WOOOHOOO goes all hypnotic like...Sings Tv Rocks' "Flaunt It"
'I see you walking in the club
Making moves, gettin' love
You know you're sexy
Yeah you flaunt it '

^^
.....except, it's geeky cute at the same time :) *joins GuelphGal in staring*

plus, almost half-naked Gary (and who doesn't love that??)

ETA
And might I say Ranma, you always have the CUTEST avvies. It's The Neck :eek:

Hooo, I like! It's another one of his "WTF did you say?" pics. Better get out of his way fast. :lol:

Thanks, luveykat. Gary is always an inspiration :D

ranma said:
Aww, tink. Just keep on posting away, you'll be a jpeg/png/gif-posting pro before you know it ;)

Anyway, here's Insane!Gary for everyone: (thanks Tink!)

garyanimation3iq.gif

credit goes to wee minx for this one :D

Yeah I loved this. Thanks. It was neat watching it. :lol:

The ani is from a movie Gary did called "It's the Rage", where he played the geeky, eccentric Mr. Morgan. Joan Allen was also in the movie. I can't say much, haven't seen it, but the screen caps from it over at GSC are hilarious! *resisting the urge to tickle his bare belly* :lol:

OH, and another hot Mac pic, love that expression on his face!!

This is my first post for Gary, so forgive me if I'm treading already covered ground, but who has seen The Stand? The romantic scene with Molly Ringwald in the woods? YUM.

Me...it's probably my favorite novel and the move's good too even though many fans aren't happy with the Ringwald scenes. I'll watch just for the kissage but I'm not much on her.

Mel23 said:
Me...it's probably my favorite novel and the move's good too even though many fans aren't happy with the Ringwald scenes. I'll watch just for the kissage but I'm not much on her.

I didn't care for Molly in that role, actually. I loved the Frannie character in the book, and she just didn't fit. The rest of the actors were good, though, and the movie was actually pretty good. LOVED the book. Have read it at least 10 times. As for the Gary/Molly scene, he totally made up for his partner. I just imagined myself there instead ...

*raises hand* I've seen The Stand! In fact, I own the dvd :lol: I think that's where I first fell for Gary. Mmmm mmmm, Stu. Great guy. Haven't seen it for awhile... hmmmm, I think it's supposed to be rainy and crappy all day here on Sunday. I think I'm going to have to whip up some Margaritas in my little blender, have some munchies on hand, and have myself a lil' ole "Standathon"... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back