G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sMacdown, all I can say is...
Remember the board rules about posting pictures larger than 400 pixels in any direction. When it is a large picture, it takes dial-up users too long for the page to load. You need to change those to a link instead.

I started to think I was the only one getting smacked for posting too many pictures... I thought I was special. :lol:

I like the first pic a lot. :)

I apologize for violating the rules Dynamo1; I don't visit that often anymore and didn't think to measure the pictures beforehand.

Anyway, I removed the problem and won't cause trouble here again.

sMackdown, no problem. :) Big B, the Gary playing guitar pic is a little big--I'm going to have to edit it down a bit.

Dynamo1, why don't you leave modding to the mods. ;) Hit the 'notify mod' button if you see a problem. We actually allow pics around 500-600 pixels here in the NY forum--as long as they don't stretch the page too much, they're okay.

Happy Birthday Gary! :D We all love you, don't we. :devil: Continue rocking! :D

That's alright, sorry I didn't realize what the picture size was, thanks for editing it for me top

Re: G.A.S. is as Great As S.. *DELETED* *DELETED*

sMacdown said:
Post deleted by sMacdown
SMacdown what pics did you post I missed them could you post a link....Pretty please!!!

I am not normaly big on audiobooks, I'm a hard copy person, but I spotted an audiobook of Of Mice and Men at the library and had to get it when I read the blurb about Gary doing the reading. If I'm gonna spend three hours listening, that's the way to do it, hehe. I've seen Gary's film version and I guess the only sad part is, no shirtless George this time. *sigh*

^ Aww, I'd love to spend a couple of hours listening to his voice. It's so soothing, even Vanessa Fertilo thinks so!

Yup I love his voice, its deep and velvety which I like very much, I could deffinatally spend a good couple of hours listening to him talking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back