G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay some more pics:

GARY SINISE on Hollywood Blvd where Anthony Hopkins was honored with the 2,237th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Sept 24, 2003

At some other event:

I never thought I'd say this, but he really looks cute in the first pic. Gosh, I'm young enough to be his daughter. :lol:

I guess you'll need to post one more, but yep, you certainly do need one now. :D

I think that I'll die at that last picture Lylou that's just amazing, it makes me wonder where you get all these amazing pictures from!

About the age... I know it, he could be my dad too(Thank to God he isn`t :devil:) but now I can understand the Woody Allen wife-daugther thing... :lol: :lol:
The caps I do them with the BsPlayer, my "The Stand"(and many others :devil: ) dvd burns and my pc is going to explote any day :D ,I know, I should past my time improving my pathetic english, but I`m obsessed, I can`t help it! :cool:

Kisses honeys.
Lylou

Yeah me too re the age thing. I'm in the same boat.

I recognize the pics instantly...they're all from near the end of the film.

I'm one of the few to actually enjoy the Stu/Fran shipper moments...will wear out the tapes if I don't watch it. But I do love the old "imagine yourself in her place" trick :D

*volunteers to take care of washout!Stu until he heals...or at least give him a nice hot bath*

Yes, they are from near the end of the movie, and I hate Molly Ringwald without any real reason, but I insanelly love the Stephen King`s book and I`m Stu/Frannie shipper too :)
About to give him a hot bath... I really don`t know how to end the sentence here, maybe I will need some PG-18.... :cool:

Kisses and good nights honeys.
Lylou

BTW, Mel I love your Loc. :devil: ;)

I love "The Stand." When it came out on VHS I paid $80 to buy it. My husband thought I had lost my mind. He has no idea that all the great sex we had in those days was because of it. Then when it came out on DVD I bought it again!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that now you are where you belong :D Hello and welcome honey.
Kisses.
Lylou

Thanks. I feel right at home. I've been trying to get registered since Christmas but had some trouble. Finally got on today.

My favorite quote from "The Stand" -
Frannie - "Is this a dream?"
Stu _ "No Darlin', it's no dream."
(Heavy sigh - Debbie melts into a puddle and runs onto the floor around her chair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back