Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Catherine: Come here, Nick, and let me show you some loving! (makes kissing noises) Come and get me, sugar daddy!

Greg: Hey, guess what, Grissom...the NY team is eating bugs, here's the pic! Well, Lindsey and Danny are, anyway.

Stella: This is a day to remember...Mac is actually *not* wearing a suit! And doesn't he look lovely!

Calleigh: ...And Horatio won't quit talking about Stella. I am never letting him go to New York without me again!

Calleigh (to Alexx, off camera): Ehhhhh, what's up, Doc?.
Eric: You're dethhhhpicable.

===

Mac: So where were we? Oh, yeah. Dear CSI:NY Writers... My character should be having some hot and heavy loving...

Calleigh: Look, I'm a donkey! (starts braying like a donkey)

===

Stella: May I take your order, sir?
Mac: One dust print lifter, an ALS light, and two bottles of luminol with extra cotton swabs to go, please.

===

Grissom: (thinks) I should probably tell him one of my beetles is on his hair...then again, it kinda looks good on him.

Griss [thinking]: Man, I'd really like to have a hamburger right now. With ketcup, pickles, and--no, pickles make my heart skip, though I do like them--well, I'd like to have some cheese on it too. Does McDonalds serve pickles with cheese? I don't know. I hardly go there.

Griss [talking]: Excuse me. I just got a phone call. I have to be somewhere.

Back