Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Grissom: Greg, you lose. I didn't say Simon Says.

=== or ===

Nick: Greg, why are you doing the chicken dance?

=== or ===

Greg: HEY! I think that corpse picked my pockets.

=== or ===

Greg: Excuse me, boss. Seeing that picture on the vending machine is making me think of going to the restroom.

I cannot come up with anything as funny as Dynamo1 many lines! :lol:

Ok, here's something. (With the little face icons to emphasize!)

Greg: ...And she was totally all over me - like this. :devil:
Sara: This is not a meeting about your lame love life. :eek:
Nick: Wait, I wanna hear this. So then what? :)
Grissom & Sara: :rolleyes:

Greg: I always wanted to be a showgirl when I grew up, but Catherine says I'm too flat. What do you guys think?
Sara: I think I'm scarred for life by the mental image of you as a showgirl.
Nick: I think I need a drink now...does that vending machine sell whiskey?
Grissom: I think you should consider implants. I know a great plastic surgeon...

quickbeam_cw said:
Greg: I always wanted to be a showgirl when I grew up, but Catherine says I'm too flat. What do you guys think?
Sara: I think I'm scarred for life by the mental image of you as a showgirl.
Nick: I think I need a drink now...does that vending machine sell whiskey?
Grissom: I think you should consider implants. I know a great plastic surgeon...

ROFL. *applauds*

Greg: (Singing) Don'cha wish your girlfriend was HOT like me! Don'cha wish your girlfriend was a FREAK like me! Don'cha! Don'cha baby!!! Don'cha!!!

Nick: My girlfriend is female and hot, not a geeky, dorky GUY!

Sara: That's another song you've ruined for me, Thanks Greg.

Grissom: If any LVMPD officer catches you leaving the Pussycat Dolls show EVER again, you're fired, Greg!!!!

Dynamo1 said:
Lia said:
Celtic_angel said:
:lol: :lol:
Excuse me?
ROFL. Have you never heard that song? It's great. You should listen.
The song "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls came out about 1991.
Wow. A year before I was born :D
I'll do a BBC Search for a soundclip...
Couldn't find it :(
But crap, yous is funny, you've made my day... (PUSSYCAT DOLLS, LMAO!)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/heartagram_69/Nick%20and%20George/Rashomama1.jpg

Nick: Now why am I taking my clothes off again?

Wendy: We have to get every batch of trace off of you! Hurry up! Take off those pants and underwear!

Nick: But I only got trace on my shirt.

Wendy: Ah-ah! I'm the expert here. Some small amounts may have gotten further down! Now let's just take off those pants and shorts, Nick!

(Around the corner, Sara, Catherine and Jesse Menken are watching unbeknownst to Nick and are trying their damnedest not to make catcalls!!!)

Who the hell is Jesse Menkin? :confused: Not that wouldn't want to be in her position, watching Nick get undressed, but I have no idea who she is?

BabaOReilly said:
Who the hell is Jesse Menken? :confused: Not that wouldn't want to be in her position, watching Nick get undressed, but I have no idea who she is?

She's the cute Asian female Veterinarian played by Doan Ly that has shown up in about 5 different episodes of CSI, most recently "Dog Eat Dog"--she had some sparks with Nick... :lol:

Uh, if she'd had some sparks with Nick, I'm pretty sure I would have noticed her. ;) I think it's just a little transferrence, from you and your tastes to Nick. :lol:

Back