Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Alexx: Is that a smooshed bug on my sunglasses?

Don't even watch Miami, but I have that problem all the time! :p

Alexx: Horatio, this is the last time I'm going to tell you.. No babies. You're too old for that. */motherly moment*

Sorry, I had to.. o__o But it's true >_< He's too old to have babies.. he's turned friggin' 50 this year! ((DC I mean.. but still..))

Alexx: "No, Horatio, I'm not gonna lend you my sunglasses. It's not my fault you left yours in the car."
Horatio (o.s.): "Oh, come on...Alexx...nobody will take...any notice of me...unless I put my...sunglasses on and...say something witty."

Alexx: I wonder if I will get any bodies to work on. I haven't had anyone to talk to all day.

Nick: *sobbing* And then.. and then.. Sara took the baby ducky I drew.. and she CRUMPLED IT UP AND THREW IT AWAY!
Warrick: Oh god.

Nick: Uh, Warrick?

Warrick: Yeah?

Nick: Remember those burritos I had earlier?

Warrick: Yeah.

Nick: Well, they're talking back at me.

Warrick: Oh, no.

Nick: *strained* Oh yeah. Incoming!

*pPBBbT!!!*

Warrick: Oh....GOD! That's toxic, man!

Nick: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Warrick: No, It's cool. But DAMN! My eyes are watering, I gotta get my contacts out.

Nick: I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry...

Nick: Dang! We sure did drink too much last night...

Warrick: Not.... so loud... man! I feel... like a midget... is on my back... banging on my head.... with a 2 by 4!

Nick: I hope Grissom doesn't find out....

Nick: "Uh Warrick, wern't we supposed to bring Greg with us to this crime scene?"
Warrick: "Damn, I knew we were forgetting something!"

Nick:ewww! Is that Catherine? In her old costume?
Warrick:*OMG, I shouldn't have gottten so drunk last night, this dare will scar me for life!*
Catherine*starts doing routine*
Nick:*gag*

Nick: Oh geez, that egg-shaped chocolate is coming up on me...
Warrick: *sigh* You ate a rotten egg dipped in chocolate!
Nick: Last time I do a dare when I'm hungry. >_<

*Nick and Warrick pull up in front of Lady Heather's house*

Nick: Hey Warrick, don't look now, but Grissom and Lady H are on the front lawn in this wacky position...
Warrick: Not looking! You can't make me!
Nick: What, I was just going to say they were doing yoga. What did you think I was gonna say?
Warrick: Umm...uhh...
Nick: Pervert.

Back