Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Sara: Greg had better not put shoe polish around the eyepieces anymore. I'm tired of those black eye gags.

===== or =====

Sara: I think I have finally found the secret in the Colonel's fried chicken spices.

===== or =====

Sara: With this microscope, I have finally discovered the ratings scores of the other networks' shows in this time slot.

===== or =====

Sara: Mia, I have noticed that your DNA is the same as that actress in Ghost Whisperer. Are you moonlighting again?

Mia: It's not mine! it was already there at the beginning of shift.
Sara: Yeah, right
Mia: Honestly, I wouldn't look at my boyfriend's epithelials under a microscope. Who would do that, it's just creepy!

Sara: Hey, Mia, I just examined the crumbs from your lunch...do you know how many germs were on them?
Mia: Great, I can't even eat lunches I make myself anymore. Thanks alot, Sara.

Not my best effort, but I tried :)

Mia: ... So as soon as I found it I thought I had better call you...
Sara: You did the right thing, Mia. So, you said it was... where?
Mia: I found it on the floor of my lab. I nearly stepped on it.
Sara: Grissom will be so excited! He has been looking for this kind of ant for ages! If he wants this, he'll have to ask me out for a dinner!

Mia: Come on, Sara, it's not that hard.

Sara: Yes it is, I can't get this dumb thing to work!! :mad:

Mia: First of all, the "dumb thing" is actually worth several thousand dollars. Secondly, your shouting is sending small drops of saliva all over the lab and contaminating it. Why don't you just let my analyze your evidence?

Sara: (whines) But I'm the CSI...!

Mia: (thinking) Grrr now I'm going to have to clean it again, she's touching it.

Or

Mia: (thinking) What was she thinking, wearing her hair like that with those gloves?

Hey you guys, when quoting a pic please make it a link. The page loads a lot faster that way, and we need to keep in mind those that may have dial up.

Sara: What am I looking at?
Mia: Nothing... I haven't even put the slide in yet!
Sara: Then what's this funny looking - oh. Looks like someone wrote something on the microscope lens again. I'm guessing magic marker.
Mia: :mad:

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
I think that George Eads and Eric Szmanda look a lil like each other. Is it just me that sees it? And I think their both hot!!!
Yeah, I see it. My sister thought they were brothers the first time she saw the show, lol.

Mia: What are you looking at?
Sara: It's the DNA of Greg's girlfriend. He was looking at it earlier and raving about it, and it's not even that good. *rolls eyes*

Uh. Lame.

Back