Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 said:
Sara: Grissom you need to deal with Nick, I just can't take it anymore!
Grissom: What did he do now?!
Sara: He got his rubber ducky stuck in his mouth
Grissom: How'd he do that?
Sara: I don't know, one minute he was just kissing it...and the next...it was just...there...stuck in his mouth.
Nick: aaggghh...*starts to cry*

:lol: sorry Nicky

That's exactly what I thought! :eek:
Fine, laying off Nick now...(but it's really tough!)

Greg: "...second biggest beetle in the rainforest, it uses its wings to... *snore*..."
Sara (offscreen): "Out like a light. I knew Grissom's book would come in handy one of these days."

fishface.jpg

greg: Part lips softley, close eyes....
Grissom voice in background: Greg what are you doing in there
greg: umm nothing
Grissom: look if your practising kissind ill call lady heather so she can practice whith you

Greg: Wow! Who'd've thought that Grissom had such a sordid past... mmm-mmm!!!

Grissom: (off camera) ALL RIGHT! WHO STOLE MY DIARY?!?!?!?!

Sara: Nick, is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Nick: Somebody JUST DID THAT JOKE with me and Catherine! CRIMEONY!!

Greg: Awww, look at the little picture of the baby ducky Nick drew in his coloring book! *in baby-talk voice* Who's a cute widdle baby ducky? Who's a cute widdle baby ducky? You are! That's wight, you are!

OMG. I just read the entire thread. You guys cracked me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is hilarious. Just brilliant :D

Sara: uh, do you have a bucket? Nick ate all my easter treats and he's about to be sick...
I feel neither guilt nor shame at taking the piss out of Nick - he is just gr8 4 the funny pictures!

No, there were NY and Miami pics 2, but i think the guys like teasing the LV team way to much to bother with the others. What the hell happened to horatio-sunglasses pics anyhow?

Back