From the Monologues

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's hard to do nothing because you tend to do something and then you have to drop everything" :D Jerry Seinfeld

"As long as the world is turning, we're gonna be dizzy" :eek: Mel Brooks

"The difference between Sly Stallone and me, is that I am me, and he is him" :rolleyes: Arnold Schwarznegger

"Every door that swings wide for you has somebody on the other side opening it" :confused: Chris Matthews

Funniest lines from politicians in 2007 :D

"You know that old Beach Boys son "Bomb Iran? Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran" :eek: Sen.. John McCain

"I'm probably one of the four or five best known Americans in the world" :rolleyes: Rudy Giuliani

"I don't particually like it, when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it" :confused: George Bush

"The question is, who ought to make that decision? The Congress or the commanders? And as you know my position is clear..I'm a commander kind of guy" :rolleyes: George Bush

"I heard somebody say, Where's Nelson Mandela? well, Mandela's dead, because Saddam killed all the Mandelas" :(.. [he's very much alive] George Bush

Alrighty, since no one ever posts in here and there's no discussion going it's pretty much all spam. ;) I'm going to go ahead and lock it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back