Friends

Love your icon speedmonkey, loved that episode Chandler was hilarious.

The One With Ross's tan is definitely one of my faves too.

Rachel: Whats up with Miss Hawaiian Tropic? :lol:

Tanning guy: How did you count.
Ross: One mississippi, two mississippis, three mississippis
Tanning Guy: Wait. Mississippi? I said to count to ten.
Ross: Mississippilessly? :lol: LMAO

^
^
That episode killed me!

Ross: I like your tan, what # are you..?
Tanning Guy: Im Puerto Rican.

Chandler: [Ross walks in with a really dark tan] Hold on. There's something different about you.
Ross: I went to that tanning place your wife suggested.
Chandler: Was that place the sun?
Ross: It gets worse
[holds up his top to reveal one half of his skin is still white]
Chandler: Oh my God! You can do a duet of 'Ebony & Ivory' all by yourself.
Monica: How could you mess this up? You go in the booth, you count to five...
Ross: How do you count to five?
Monica: One, two, three...
Ross: Dammit!
:lol:

My favorite part is when Ross is like "I'm an eight!" and of course the ending where Chandler takes a picture of Ross. *sighs* good times.

Chandler: Stop starring at my wife's legs. No, no. Stop starring at your sisters legs.

Ross: Hey, I know where this place is it used to me an x rated vid-florist.

Oh God, the tan epi was hilarious!

Another favourite Ross moment was when he got his teeth whitened...

oh and of course the leather pants!
Ross: They're still not coming on, man! Aand the lotion and the powder have made a paste!
Joey: Really? Uh, what color is it?
Ross: What difference does that make?!
Joey: Well, I'm just... If the paste matches the pants, you can make yourself a pair of paste pants and she won't know the difference!

Ross was never my favourite character, but he did have some very funny moments. :lol:

Lol Ross in his leather pants was hilarious. All there resolutions were funny. Especially Joey learning to play the guitar.

Phoebe: Do you want to learn how to play the guitar.
Joey: Yes
Phoebe: Then don't touch one.

Phoebe: My New Year's Resolution is to pilot a commercial jet plane.
Chandler: That's great Pheebs, now all you have to do is find a plane load of people who's resolution is to plummet to their deaths.

Oh man I loved the episode with Ross' leather pants. And awww I like Ross. Chandler's still my favorite but Ross comes in second.

I love the one where its New Years and Chandler didn't have anybody to kiss so Joey kissed him and they both did that head tilt thing. Hilarious.

Aww yeah that was funny. Watched the one today where Joey gets the role of Jessica Lockhart in Days of Our Lives.

Joey: Whats the matter Gina dont you recognise (head flick) youre own mother :lol: LMAO, the head flick thing was hilarious.

Joey: My character is coming out of his coma!
Chandler: That's great!
Joey: Yeah, and not only that, I'm gettin' a new brain!
Chandler: So great things are happening at work and in your personal life! :lol:

And wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone, or in the words of Ross and Rachel 'Heres to a lousy Christmas...and a Crappy New Year' :lol:

speedmonkey2 said:
Oh man I loved the episode with Ross' leather pants. And awww I like Ross. Chandler's still my favorite but Ross comes in second.
Everytime I see that episode it reminds of the episode with Ross's teeth. :lol: I remember Chandler walking in while Ross was putting make up on. :lol:

I watched the one with Emily Procter in today. Where Joey has a showdown with the 'Hombre' man. I forgot how many great episodes are in the first few seasons :lol:

'The lotion and the powder have formed a paste!' Ross is such a doofus.

^Oh, is it the one when Joey works in a parfume shop? I can't remember exactly which episode it is, but when I first saw that one, I was like "What? It's Emily Procter?! Whoa!" :eek:

There were three people from the CSI cast on Friends. Eddie Cahill as Tag, Sofia Milos as... I don't remember her name, but Chandler really did like her, and of course Emily Procter.
I want to see some of the LV cast in Friends: The Movie!

WillowsWannaBe said:
^Oh, is it the one when Joey works in a parfume shop? I can't remember exactly which episode it is, but when I first saw that one, I was like "What? It's Emily Procter?! Whoa!" :eek:
Oh, I remember that one, it was 'The One with the Breast Milk'. :lol: I was really shocked as I didn't realize it was her first of all. :eek:

I loved Eddie Cahill as Tag, I thought he was excellent. My favourite episode with Tag was the one when Rachel was convinced she gave him some papers to post, or something like that, and he was convinced she didn't and they went into the office in the middle of the night to check. :lol:

CSI_Ali, unfortunately your banner is a little too high for the boards requirements, banners have a maximum size of 75 pixels in height. ;)

Yeah i thought Eddie Cahill was great as Tag too, he looked so different from Flack now. That episode was hilarious, especially when Rachel walks in and sees the papers sitting back on her desk :lol:

I also thought that the bit with Phoebe and the fire alarm was hilarious. And the part with Ross and Joey on the roof too.

Fireman (outside the door): Phoebe Buffay
Phoebe: Fire alarm? :lol: LMAO

Joey: When we said face to face, I dont think we thought this all the way through! :lol:

I think my favourite Tag episode was when Phoebe thinks she knows who the father of Rachel's baby is by the shirt, and then she brings back Tag instead of Ross :lol:

I just watched the episode TOW Eddie won't go and I love this episode so much.

Chandler: Hanibal Lecter? A better roommate than you. :lol:

Oh man I love the episode with Phoebe and the Fire Alarm. Lisa just cracks me up.

Aww yes. I particuarly loved the character of Eddie. The episodes he was in were hilarious. I loved his laugh.

My favorite parts would have to be

Chandler: That's not a goldfish thats a goldfish cracker
Chandler: He's standing outside holding a human head! He IS standing outside holding a human head

and

Chandler: Yes, Phoebe. After you sleep with someone you have to kill a fish.

^ :lol: Yeah Eddie was hilarious, but a little creepy.

I loved the bit when Chandler left, and he goes 'ding dong the pyschos gone' :lol: LMAO at that.

I watched The One With The Metaphorical Tunnel today. I love that episode.

Monica: Pretend like you just woke up, okay, that will throw her off. Be sleepy.
Rachel: And grumpy!
Chandler: Would you stop naming dwarves!

And when Ross had that song 'I am Bea, I drink tea, wont you, dance around with me' :lol:

Back