Friends

Tinkerbell said:
I think it was The One With The Engagement Picture. It was really funny. :lol:

Ross (looking at a picture): I like this one. It seems to say, "I love you, and that's why I have to kill you." :lol:

Oh yeah, that was the one! Joey gave Chandler an antihistamine to loosen him up, and he still couldn't smile...so funny! :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------
Alec Baldwin's character was a hoot!
Parker: I don't want to forget this moment! It's like I want to take a mental picture of you! Click!
Chandler: I don't think the flash went off.

I always liked the fact that the majority of Pheobe's boyf's were either total nutters or weirdos. I think out of all of them Mike was the most normal!

Oh man I loved it when Alec Baldwin was on there. The whole mental picture thing cracked me up.

And ahh yes the whole when they were eating at the table after Ross and Rachel got married was hilarious.

Joey: Whoa, Ross. I don't think surgery's the answer.

God I love Joey and his dumbness lol.

And ahh yes 'The One With The Engagement Picture' was hilarious to. Poor Chandler couldn't smile and he can't dance either.

God I love Joey and his dumbness lol.
Me too i think the dumbness is a great character trait lol! But i like how he gradually got less dumb as teh series' went on. I think my favourite dumb moment was when Monica and Chandler go and look at their new house, and Joey looks at an adding up card that says 2+2 and then he turns it over and goes "awww" :lol: LMAO

Another silly moment i liked was when he didnt realise the Chick and the Duck had died and Phoebe had to cover it.

Rachel: The chick and the duck, didnt they di..
Phoebe: Yes. They dove, head first into the fun at the farm

I loved it when in The Last One, Joey got Chick Jr. and Duck Jr. for Chandler, and then he let Joey keep them :)

Teehee. I love The Last One

Joey: Chick jr., Duck Jr.

I don't know why I loved that but I did...anyways.

I loved it when Monica ripped apart the table "I'll see you ladies later."

And of course Chandler with his "Well I guess I have to get used to things crapping in my hand"

I was browsing random Friends quotes & I came across this one:

"There'll be times when you get older and you'll want to sleep with people just to make them happy, but don't! Cause that's another thing that you don't wanna do, that's another thing that you don't wanna do" - Phoebe Buffay

:lol: I almost died from laughter. I caught maybe half of all the episodes but I know that Phoebe is frigging hilarious :lol:.

CSIangel17 said:
Rachel: The chick and the duck, didnt they di..
Phoebe: Yes. They dove, head first into the fun at the farm
:lol:

I loved Chick and Duck. I missed them after they left. :eek:

My favorite episode with them was when Duck eat the Ross's engagement ring. :lol:

Also, from another episode.

Joey: Okay, but you're going to have to tell them.
(opens the cupboard door with Chick and Duck inside)
Chandler: Hey, do you mind if we moved to another cupboard? THEY SEEM OKAY WITH IT! :lol:

There'll be times when you get older and you'll want to sleep with people just to make them happy, but don't! Cause that's another thing that you don't wanna do, that's another thing that you don't wanna do" - Phoebe Buffay
:lol: love that quote, Phoebe's song were always so funny because they were so honest. Like the Cow in the Meadow Goes Moo one.

Chandler: Hey, do you mind if we moved to another cupboard? THEY SEEM OKAY WITH IT!
:lol: LMAO, i totally forgot about that episode, does anyone know what episode it came from?

When the duck ate the engagement ring episode was so funny.

Chandler: Yeah, well, good luck trying to top the last one.
Ross: That shouldn't be too hard, seeing as this one won't be held in the basement of Pizza Hut.
Chandler: Oh, I'm Ross, I'm Ross, I'm too good for the Hut.

CSIangel17 said:
Chandler: Hey, do you mind if we moved to another cupboard? THEY SEEM OKAY WITH IT!
:lol: LMAO, i totally forgot about that episode, does anyone know what episode it came from?
I think it was The One With The Cat when they were trying o sell the entrainment centre. :)

That episode was so funny.

Chandler: Uh, Gepeto? 5,000 dollars? Are you insane?
Joey: Hey, the ad alone cost 300 bucks!
Chandler: Alright look, I'm changing it to 50 dollars or your best offer.
Joey: What kind of profit is that? And you call yourself an accountant.
Chandler: No.

Chandler: Are you allright?
Joey: Yes.
Joey: Aw man he said he wouldn't take the chair!
Chandler: What happened?
Joey: This guy came but to look at the unit and he bet me that a human body couldn't fit inside of it.
Chandler: So you got in WILLINGLY?
Joey: Hey, I was trying to make a sale here. Oh man if I ever see that guy again, you know what I'm gonna do?
Chandler: BEND OVER? :lol:

That unit made for some entertaining TV :lol:

*Chandler comes storming out of his room.*
Joey: (stops drilling) Oh, sorry. Did I get ya..?
Chandler: No you didn't get me. You get me, YOU KILL ME!

Chandler: Uh, Gepeto? 5,000 dollars? Are you insane?
Joey: Hey, the ad alone cost 300 bucks!
Chandler: Alright look, I'm changing it to 50 dollars or your best offer.
Joey: What kind of profit is that? And you call yourself an accountant.
Chandler: No.
Lol love that quote. I like that no-one could ever remember what Chandler did for a living.

Monica: No, I want you to have a job that you love. Not statistical analysis and data reconfiguration.
Chandler: I quit, and you learn what I do? :lol:

Thanks Tink the entertainment centre episode was so funny.

Chandler comes storming out of his room.*
Joey: (stops drilling) Oh, sorry. Did I get ya..?
Chandler: No you didn't get me. You get me, YOU KILL ME!
lol that was so funny. And i liked the fact they kept Chandlers door as half a door, and when he went to slam the door he had to slam both bits :lol:

I think it was the same episode when Chandler bet Joey couldnt fit in the unit, and then he locks him in and gives him $5 and Joey takes it through the gap in the doors.

Joey: Kaching. Well hellooo Mr. Lincoln :lol: LMAO

CSIangel17 said:
Monica: No, I want you to have a job that you love. Not statistical analysis and data reconfiguration.
Chandler: quit, and you learn what I do? :lol:

Know one ever knows what Chandler does for a living. :lol:
It also lost the girls their apartment because they didn't know his job title. :eek:

Ross: Correct! What is Chandler Bing’s job?
Rachel: Oh gosh, it has something to do with numbers.
Monica: And processing.
Rachel: He carries a briefcase.
Ross: 10 seconds, you need this or you lose the game.
Monica: It’s umm, it has something to do with transponding.
Rachel: Oh-oh-oh, he’s a transponce—transpondster!
Monica: That’s not even a word!

:lol: i love that scene especially how the scream of the girl when they realized they lost the game :lol:. The episode where they get back their appartement was also awesome.

Another episode that really made me laugh was the one where Joey had to learn French...OMG when i think about it, i can't stop laughing :lol:

^
^
I have an avatar of that.

amiwos7yk3.gif

Back