Friends

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SzmandaEads, Aug 1, 2005.

1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yep gotta love Pheebs, she along with Chandler, does have the best lines.

I love it when in the pilot, Joey asks her if she wants to help, and then she says "Pheebs: Oh, I wish I could, but I really don't want to." :lol:

I watched the one where Phoebe got the extra money in her bank account.

Phoebe: "Ok, ok, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes with the money. Do you know what I'd hear with every step I took? 'Not-mine, not-mine, not-mine.' And even if I were happy, ok, and, and skipping, I'd hear 'notNOT-mine, notNOT-mine, notNOT-mine, notNOT-mine." :lol: LMAO, love the last bit :)

2. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Friends..best sitcom ever. My favorites were Phoebe Chandler and Rachel but I liked them all.

Chandler and Joey were so hilarious together..and Phoebe..shes such a riot.

Its so funny seeing Eddie Cahill as Tag..he got to kiss Jennifer Aniston lucky guy. Tag is so different from Det. Flack lol..I like the way he talks on CSI NY better though

3. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

my dad likes his haircut in friends, but my mum likes his new haircut in csi ny, strange people

4. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

I think I prefer Eddie Cahill, in Friends personally, but it shows just how diverse his acting is that he can do both roles so well.

I think my favourite Tag episode, is The one with Rachel's Assistant, where she hires him as her assistant, and once he's hired he says "I can’t believe it!" Loved the ways he said that.

Loved the whole episode actually, especially the part with Monica, Chandler and Ross sharing their secrets.

Chandler: You wanna tell secrets? Okay, okay! In college, Ross used to wear leg warmers!
    Ross: All right! All right! Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-a-like contest and won!
    Chandler: Ross came in forth and cried! :lol:

5. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

:lol: :lol:I love that episode too..I also love the one where they are all up all night..I liked the Tag episodes

Phoebe is just hilarious..she is always guaranteed to make me laugh..and Chandler/Joey scenes are hilarious too :lol:

6. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yeah, i love Joey/Chandler scenes too :) I cant remember what episode it is, but theres one where they do a parody of all the times that they hug.

I watched the one with Monica and Chandlers Wedding yesterday. The whole episode was hilarious, and so sweet. I think its definitely one of my favourites ever :)

Charles Bing: Aren't you a little old to be wearing a dress like that?
    Nora Bing: Don't you have a little too much penis to be wearing a dress like that? :lol:

Minister: Are you Chandler?
    Chandler: Are you ... Joey? :lol:

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Oh, I love Monica and Chandlers wedding episode. My favorite scene was when Ross told Chandler he would hunt him down and kick his ass and Chandler laughed in his face. :lol:

Also, when Ross shows Phoebe the note Chandler left saying "Tell Monica I'm Sorry" and Phoebe chucks the note back to him and says "Tell her yourself". :lol:

8. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

I watched the episode where Rosita Dies today. I hadnt seen it for ages, it was hilarious.

Especially the part when Chandler changes his barcalounger with Joey's and talks to the chair and the TV.
    Chandler: If anyone asks, your name is Rosita. Stevie, I was never here! :lol:

And with Phoebe at the call centre.

Guy: I've been working here at this meaningless, dead-end job, and nobody even knows I exist.
    Phoebe: Chandler? :lol: LMAO

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I watched 4 episodes today from season 4. I just LOVE Phoebe :) I also watched all the blooper videos I've got, and I was browsing my Friends quotes and found this:
    Phoebe: "They have a liking problem with you... in that they don't." :lol:
    Phoebs is hilarious! :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ haha, that's hilarious. :) It's when Phoebe dates the creepy psycologist/therapist.

You know R/R was the first relationship I seriously supported... on TV only though. (With D/L and many other CSI ships, I made icons, write fics... ) But still, Ross and Rachel for me are really the constant. :)

11. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

My totally favourite ship is Chandler/Monica. Maybe because I love their characters as well. It may be weird, but I'd love to see Phoebe and Joey together! Although I like Phoebs and Mike. Awww, multishipping is so cool :D

This thread is pretty dead, I think we should post more.
    *starts*

What lines would the characters NEVER say?
    I'm starting:
    Monica: "I don't feel like doing the housework right now."
    Joey: "Oh, I get it!" :D

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Quotes you would NOT hear on Friends

Phoebe: Simon Cowell just loved my song "Smelly Cat."

Ross: If someone mentions dinosaurs one more time, I will SCREEEEEEEAM.

Monica: Chandler, I'm leaving you and moving in with Ross' ex-wife Carol. I really love her.

Gunther: I'm closing Central Perk. It will be remodeled and going to become a video store. I'll make millions just from the "Friends" DVDs.

13. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Joey: Ok. I have to clean up my act.

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Quotes you would not hear:

Janice: Wow, my laugh is really annoying.
    Joey: From this moment onwards, I'm celibate.
    Ross: I never ever want to get married again.
    Joey: I always hoped that I would end up marring Janice. She's just so awesome.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

WillowWannaBe, agreed sweetie! :) I'm a Phoebe/Joey fan though ever since the 1st season even though I also love Phoebe/Mike. Lisa Kudrow and Matt leBlanc once reportedly suggested a plot in which it was revealed to the audience in the 10th season that they've been sleeping together casually...

I wish that happened. Their chemistry is so hot.