Friends

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SzmandaEads, Aug 1, 2005.

1. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

Lovely icon! I love the show. I just watched the one where Chandler proposes to Moncia!! Ahh, I love that episode.

2. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Sure, sure.

I got it from tmkfan17@livejournal. There's a ton of great friends animated graphics there, like icons, banners, etc. It's awesome.

3. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Aww that icon is so funny, love that scene.

Aww i love that episode too, it was so sweet with all the candles and things. Especially when they're all at the door waiting for Monica's answer. And then they all hug at the end.

Phoebe: Wait this isn't right. Ross isn't here.
    Rachel: Oh he's done this three times before, he knows what its about :lol:

4. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I loved the episode where Joey got stuck in the entertainment center the 'bend over' part gets me everytime.

I to missed the chick and the duck when they. "Now you stay out here and think about WHAT YOU DID!" lol. And then I loved in s10 how they just brought them back and then gave a reason for why they were gone.

Awww the episode where Chandler proposed to Monica was so cute.

Monica: There's a reason why girls don't do this.

5. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I just watched the eppy where Rachel had her baby shower and Monica was desperately trying to get Rachel's mom to like her. "I think the first present we open should be from the grandmother of the baby, because she's the most important person in this room, and in the world!"

I really miss this show. The only good thing about it not being on all the time is that now I haven't seen the episodes for a while and it makes them that much more funny. Near the end of the show's run, I pretty much could recite every line of every episode off by heart. I really wish they would do one reunion eppy though :(.

"Oh my God, my ass is sweating!"

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

^I really missed the show too :( it was the funniest show on TV. About the episode reunion: didn't they signed for 4 episodes, one every year? or somehting like that?

7. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

I miss Friends too, there hasnt been a show like it since. But they do show repeats here every week which is good.

Well i watched an interview with Jennifer Aniston and she said that she'd like to do a Friends reunion, maybe a thanksgiving episode, but not a looking back one. I think they all said they'd like to do one, but then I think that Lisa Kudrow said something about it not being true :(

Lol the baby episode was so funny, monica trying to get Rachel's mum to like her was hilarious, and when Rachel couldnt work out what any of her presents were.

And the gameshow game.

Joey: Now Chandler, would you like to spin the Wheel of Mayhem or pick a Wicked Wango card.
    Chandler: Ahhh, let me think... I don't care.
    Joey: You must choose Mr. Bing.
    Chandler: Either, it doesn't matter.
    Joey: Choose... you jackass. :lol:

8. speedmonkey2

Hahaa I love how at the end of that game Chandler wound up liking it.

And as for the reunion thing they may be leading you on to think that there isn't going to be one (like Lisa said) so to make it more of a suprise when they do do one. But I guess no one really knows for sure.

9. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

I hope it will happen!

Today we had the episode where Phoebe knows about Chandler and Monica, it was just hilarious:

Phoebe: Chandler and Monica, Chandler and Monica... CHANDLER AND MONICAAAAAAA

:lol: How she tried to seduce Chandler with her dance, her snake dance actually, so scary :lol:

10. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

:lol: ^I loved that dance. And the fact that Monica cleaned with she was stuck in the bathroom.

I heard that they filmed a reunion episode right after they finished the finale, and that it would air one year after the show ended, but I guess that was just a rumor. I think eventually they will do something together. Only Jennifer has gone on become more successful after this, and I think for most of the others it will be their crowning glory, and they'll probably do it if they fall out of the spotlight for a while to up their profiles again. Besides that, I think after playing a character for ten years, there's no way you can't get somewhat attached to them. I bet they'll all start missing the show and their characters soon enough, and that's when we'll get a reunion eppy. They all seemed such good freinds too, no pun intented, I guarentee they'll start missing working with one another soon.

11. speedmonkey2

Oh man I love that whole thing.

Phoebe: They don't know we know they know we know.
    Rachel: Joey, you can't say anything!
    Joey: Couldn't even if I wanted to.

Phoebe: My eyes! My eyes!

and Ross with his whole "Get off my sister!" thing just gets me everytime. lol.

Well Jennifer isn't the only one who's done other stuff. Courtney has a show coming on FX, Matthew Perry had a movie on TNT and has a new show on NBC and David has done some directing and producing I believe and also Matt LeBlanc had Joey.

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

^ Didn't Lisa Kudrow have a show too?

Lol that episode was funny and so sweet when Chandler told them all that he loved Monica.

Phoebe: Aww i knew ypu guys were doing it, i didnt know you were in love.

I watched The One With Joey's Fridge yesterday.

Joey: Suppose we're a divorced couple. Now say we had a kid, and it dies. We'd have to get a new kid.
    Chandler: What's your point?
    Joey: Give me $400 :lol:

and

Phoebe: Have you seen your guys body?
    Chandler: No. Our guy is just a floating head :lol: LMAO

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Yeah, but only Jenny has gone on to do things more successful than Friends.

I'm watching the Friends E True Hollywood Story right now, and they showed an advert for a special on celeb feuds, including Brooke Sheilds vs. Tom Cruise. The whole thing reminded me of when Rachel said 'no uterus, no opinion!'

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what's you guys favourite episodes. It's a tough call, but I think mine is 'The One With The Football'. That, or the one with Chandler's parents.

"Don't you think you're a little old to be wearing a dress like that?"

"Don't you think you have a little too much penis to be wearing a dress like that?!."

14. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

^ lol the one with Chandler's parents was hilarious, also loved the episode where Chandler and Monica went to see his dad at his show and he did the dance to Its Raining Men :lol:

Chandler: And there's daddy :lol:

But my favourite episode is so hard to choose, i think its between 4. The One With Joey's Bag, Monica and Chandlers Wedding, The Last One and The One Where Joey Speaks French -was laughing all the way through that ep.

(Guy on tape): Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq.
    Joey: Huh, bleuh, blah, floo, flanc
    (Guy on tape): Good job.
    Joey: Thank you :lol: LMAO

15. speedmonkey2

Ah, Yes Lisa did have a show to. I believe it was called "The Come Back" but I'm not sure.

Hmm my favorite episode would probably have to be The One With Ross' Tan and all the Thanksgiving episodes. They just crack me up. Especially the one with Brad Pitt.

I was watching the one where Joey built the entertainment center. Oh man that episode cracks me up.

Chandler: That is an electric drill! You don't get me you kill me!