"Fracked" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Did not care for this one at all. Too much like Case of the Cross Dressing Carp (I liked that one better). The case was boring. I tuned out halfway through. Plus wasn't it confusing? Idk...& no Sara & all Ray is a no go for me :(

On a good note, I liked the reporter. & I LOVED the comment, "Don't shoot me in the ass!" Best line!

This was my least favorite episode of the season.The best part was the Catherine,Brass and Conrad scene. It looks like Brass and Catherine are as close as ever. Nick scene with detective Reed was cool,too.But in general I was bored with the Nick and Ray show.I like both of them but I want to see more of Catherine ,Sara and even Ray.Case of sort of boring as well.Hope next week will be better.i

Nick and Frankie, why is she on this show? She to me is not attractive, awful acting and a snippy attitude a kinda of clone of Riley& no chemistry what-so-ever between her and anyoneThey find Richard in amonst the trash.~

Go see wife she stats "Richard had been on edge for weeks", but due to disclousure agrrement couldn't say anything, or reval anything. Then she shows Nick a dead goat head that was left on her front porch GROSS

I like her.

Episode okay, i wouldn't call it the most action pack epi. I did enjoy Det. Reed and Nick's time together, I'm growing rather fond of her character. She's tough and corky wrapped in one.

Nick and Frankie, why is she on this show? She to me is not attractive, awful acting and a snippy attitude a kinda of clone of Riley:(& no chemistry what-so-ever between her and anyone:rolleyes:

Really, Desertwind? You're going to seriously attack an actress' looks and skill? I don't mind if you dislike the character. That's your right. But to attack the actress is a little uncalled for. It's offensive and insulting.

Nick and Frankie, why is she on this show? She to me is not attractive, awful acting and a snippy attitude a kinda of clone of Riley:(& no chemistry what-so-ever between her and anyone:rolleyes:

Really, Desertwind? You're going to seriously attack an actress' looks and skill? I don't mind if you dislike the character. That's your right. But to attack the actress is a little uncalled for. It's offensive and insulting.

Hmmm.. sounds like what a lot of people do with Raymond doen't it.
People do that with Ray all the time so why does she get yelled at for disliking a character.

People do that with Ray all the time so why does she get yelled at for disliking a character.

Since when have others attacked Laurence Fishburne? As I said, you can dislike characters all you want. Actors are off limits. I believe it says so in the rules of this forum.

No, absolutely not. Again, there is a distinction to be made between the actor and the character. Some people tend to not be able to make that distinction, but all of the criticism here has been about the character, Ray, not the actor, Laurence Fishburne. In fact, the criticism has not even been so much about the character but more the way the writers portray him.

UH, I never mentioned the actress if you read my comments but the character Frankie who's name I did use. If I don't see anything positive with this character it's my right to post such. I've never heard of the actress anyway:confused: And the character Ray does get slammed on a daily basis same thing, & that's offensive to his fans. no difference:confused: So I'm not insulting the person/actress, but what I observed with the character~

UH, I never mentioned the actress if you read my comments but the character Frankie who's name I did use. If I don't see anything positive with this character it's my right to post such. I've never heard of the actress anyway:confused: And the character Ray does get slammed on a daily basis same thing, no difference:confused: So I'm not insulting the person/actress, but what I observed with the character~

The part about "not attractive" and "awful acting" would pertain to an actress, not a character.

Not really, I've again never seen the girl before so I've got no comparison I was talking about how she was portrayed as Det. Reed. They make her the way she is, and maybe she rocks on other things but, I did see other posters saying basically the same thing, so please don't single me out, I'm not the only one:confused:

If you want to talk about her hair the way others have, then fine. Have at it. But in what possible way was Det. Reed "acting" in a way which you could describe as "awful"? That implies the actress. And no one else was being as blatant with the insults as you were.

Her hair is fantastic I love redheads, so there ya' go, I was talking about the way she interacted with the other team members and how she was portrayed.. repeats self. How about the other fans who said negative comments about her is that fine? Lets move on OK?

:guffaw:I watched that scene and couldn't help thinking, "Really, CSI? There just happens to be a spring near Las Vegas that just happens to be the local make-out joint for teenagers/twenty somethings with nothing to do that also has a DB floating in it." I couldn't help but wonder if these guys had to be legally retarded to not notice a DB in a spring. The spring wasn't that big.:wtf:

Girls swimming in their underwear? I imagine those boys were looking at other things than the water. :guffaw:

Back