Former X-Philes, Unite!

Nay to Scully's pregnancy! NAY! One of the most shark-jumping ploys since the original shark jump. Stupid Chris Carter...*grumple*
I agree, SidLer. That's why I'm all concerned about my love of GSR... I'm always hoping a ship happens. Then when it does? I lose interest. *sigh* It's a tragedy. Like I can never truly be satisfied.

Aww, I was Yay for Scully's pregnancy. I was excited that she got knocked up, but I think that was more because the epis Emily and Christmas Carol (and that it was Mulders). I kept getting panicy when she was pregnant that something would hurt the baby. And I was rather pissy once she had the baby, I think the writers should have plotted it out more. They didn't know what the hell to do once she had the baby and so they have her give it up for adoption.

Asimplekndofgirl said:
And I was rather pissy once she had the baby, I think the writers should have plotted it out more. They didn't know what the hell to do once she had the baby and so they have her give it up for adoption.
I was pissed too! It's like in the beginning they thought making her pregnant would be absolutely delightful (esp to all the M&S shippers), but once the baby comes they are all BABY? BABY! OMG!! WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE BABY?? And they write down a list of things they can do with the baby, anything but KEEP it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i wasn't watching when the whole pregnancy thing came all together. I gave up after a few eps of season 8. I was stoked about it at the end of season 7 as a shipper, but the beginning episodes of season 8 weren't enough to keep me interested in the show. I only caught the last ten minutes of the series finale. LOL...

I just fell off the bandwagon... And I still have NO clue if the baby had any Mulder DNA in it... ACK!

Alyssa said:
Yeah, i wasn't watching when the whole pregnancy thing came all together. I gave up after a few eps of season 8. I was stoked about it at the end of season 7 as a shipper, but the beginning episodes of season 8 weren't enough to keep me interested in the show. I only caught the last ten minutes of the series finale. LOL...
Dear producers... NO BABIES!! :lol: Same here. After the whole baby thing and Mulder going MIA I watched it on and off. The loss of DD hurt the show I think. Robert Patrick's terrific :), but he's just not the same.

I think the baby had Mulder DNA.. they made it so hard to get.. my understanding was that when Scully was abducted her ova were infused with alien DNA. So when she conceived William with Mulder the old fashioned way, he ended up being half Mulder, half Scully, half ALIEN CREEP. They really didn't make it obvious though, did they?
I love Robert Patrick with all my heart, but he sure as hell ain't no Mulder. I couldn't watch when DD left. It just was a completely different show. Plus, Moronica Reyes drove me batshit. I couldn't stand her.

i didnt like the pregnancy thing. i always wanted them to be together, i guess its my own anti-baby thing talking. :p
i wasnt exactly updated past season6, becuase i live in isreal, and also because they way my life was back then got in the way, also, when i finally could watch again, mulder wasnt in it anymore and i was against that. i hate doggett. mulder and scully were together only from that ep (i think it was the s7 finale) right? or am i missing something? i never heard about the kissers being cut, probably cause i didnt know internet back then :p
my favorite seasons are 5 and 6.
sidler, did i tell you that i LOVE your banner? i will continue to tell you this everytime i see it :)

oh, btw, my friend was watching a movie with DD today. i have no clue as to which- something about drag queens that were played by real women. he called me in to see it, so i said "MULDER!!!" and when DD went off screen i left the room. he is one of those people who doesnt get that im into the characters, not the actors.
in short, i love mulder. almost as much as i love hodges (and there are those who can testify as to how much that is ) :lol:

I had to watch your banner several times to figure it out. Hodges is cute, DD is hot, and JF is a babe, right? I like. *g*

We don't really know exactly when UST became RST, unfortunately. It was kinda just like "SURPRISE! Guess how long they've been together?" And then they never told us. Good for fanon. Awful for canon. Although XF never had the greatest canon anyway.. so confusing and tangled and.. sigh.
It occurred to me the other day that I started watching the Files.. wait for it.. those of you who have watched since the beginning will feel real old...

13 years ago.

I know.

You're not interrupting anything at all :)

I think we've already done the fav episodes thing, but I'm happy to repeat mine: Bad Blood, Small Potatoes, Memento Mori, Arcadia, Syzygy.. just to name a few.

what is ust and rst?
is it definate that they were together before?
i love alpha, milagro, firld trip, and a bunch of others that i cant think of so early in the morning :)

yup- hodges is cute, and mulder is hot!!

Well as much as I love X-Files I'm not sure of the episode names or seasons, but right of the top of my head I love the episode where Mulder and Scully went to this perfect neighborhood and had to pose as a married couple to find out what was happening to the missing neighbors. :D Anyone know what episode I'm talking about?

ust= unresolved sexual tension
rst= resolved sexual tension :)

It was definite that they were together, yes, we just don't know when they got together. sigh.

The episode you're thinking of, fanatic, is 'Arcadia' - that's one of my faves too :D

Oh ok thanks a bunch ziggystarduzt! :) I love when Mulder teases Scully and says, "Women, get in her and make me a sandwich!" I also love the scene later on where Scully has a face masque on and Mulder jumps. :lol:

Back