Forensic Science Trivia Game!

I'd also add that you may want to look at the time/date stamp on the tape ... because that sort of stuff is important (in my opinion, anyways!)

well i dont know every single one, but i know the major bones, and there is 22 of them! :D
*scratchs her head*

What do you mean by major bones? :confused: :confused: The skull and the arms and femur? While the ribs are not major bones? :confused:

At birth the human skeleton is made up of 275 different bones. As the body matures some of these bones, such as wrist and ankle bones, fuse together leaving only 206 bones in the adult body. Cool, huh?

Okay, name 8 different types of blood. Hint: Rh

Thanks for clearing that out.

Blood type....

1.ABO: type A, type B, type O, type AB
2.RH: RH A, RH B, RH O, RH AB

I don't know if i was right.

Mine is type AB :D

The system to categorize blood is the so called A-B-0 System. developed by Karl Landsteiner, I think.

You got 4 types: A, B, AB, and 0
And then there are alway the rhesus factors either + or -
Then you count up to 8 blood types :D

Technically, Selina's correct. By Rh, I was looking for positive / negative. Hence:
AB+
AB-
A+
A-
B+
B-
O+
O-
For what it's worth, O neg is what you get if you go to the ER as a trauma when we don't know type. Everyone can take it.

For what it's worth, O neg is what you get if you go to the ER as a trauma when we don't know type. Everyone can take it.
I'm ABO system, well if something happens to me and then i'm sent into ER...I can't use the RH system, so the whole RH system is "another type", not only the positive/negative :rolleyes:

Back