Forensic Science Trivia Game!

The process fo extracting DNA (CSI style)

1. Find bodily fluid (blood, semen, etc.)
2. Take sample to Greg/Mia
3. Wait
4. Grab printout

I would tell the REAL process but I'm to lazy to find my forensics book and review the details :)

The process fo extracting DNA (CSI style)

1. Find bodily fluid (blood, semen, etc.)
2. Take sample to Greg/Mia
3. Wait
4. Grab printout

I would tell the REAL process but I'm to lazy to find my forensics book and review the details :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, that sounds good :D :D

:lol: and you will get your results in just under 60 minutes, now that is service! :lol: that is in the CSI television world....

Oh, yes. I live in the "reality" of TV... such a wonderful place with a limited amount of red tape!!! :D

Well, no offense to anybody, but I'm gonna post a new question ;):

Who is the father of modern forensic and what was his believe?

Who is Edmund Lockard (probably spelt wrong :D) and he belived that "Every contact leaves a trace"

Yay! I'm right!!:D

Question: What is used to determine the identity of a unrecognizable corpse? (Two things please)

LOl it's still early morning here and i can't be botherd thinking, although ill be back soon, maybe ill knwo then heheheeh! :lol: :D

Yay! I'm right!!:D

Question: What is used to determine the identity of a unrecognizable corpse? (Two things please)
Run the fingerprints in the system,Then dental record, if it doesn't work( he or she was burned),DNA is the last :)

Is it fingerprints and DNA?
Yup! Those are two ways, but as TrobledYouth and ancienttomb said dental records can also be used.... but you answered first, so ask a question!

Back