Forensic Science Trivia Game!

Re: Forensic Science Trivia Game

- Zygomaticomaxillary Complex (Tripod Fracture)
- Le Fort I
- Le Fort II
- Le Fort III
- Fracture of the alveolar process of the maxilla
- You can also have a fracture that composes all the Le Fort types.

never a promise, you are correct!

Next question is yours :)

BTW, does anyone else want to play? I feel that we are the only ones here playing! :p

*cough* Well, I expect I shall be joining in now that I have much more free time, but I didn't want to answer this one because I got the last one :)

Great Wibble another player ;)

In all cases of strangulation, there are three medical characterizations what are they?

Hmm, are you referring to the mechanisms that interefere with the movement of oxygen to the brain? :confused:

There are three signs that are present at autopsy apart from the obvious ligature marks, one of them is cyanosis, what are the other two. Does that help?

I can only think of dyspnea, apnea, and terminal respiration.

Would there be an initial stage like gagging or initial apnea?

Or do you mean the percentage of oxygen by volume? 1.Increased pulse and breathing, 2. faulty judgement, rapid fatigue, 3. Nausea, vomiting, collapse and 4. convulsion, breathing stopped, & death.

I think your last answer is the closest one to what I was looking for, so feel free to go ahead and post the next question :)

I'm at work so I have to improvise on this one... hope my spelling is correct...

Amanitin is a lethal organic compound with no known antidote, but it's very easy to acquire enough of it to kill a healthy adult. What is its most common source?

I think it is mushrooms. I don't know if that's what you are asking for btu I know it is a common source.

Yes, Mushrooms. Specifically, amanitas. Destroying Angel [amanita verna] is fairly common.

Your turn.

Well, I never knew that about mushrooms - you learn something new every day, eh? :)

Back