Forensic Science Trivia Game!

I will take a guess and say that the person is deteriorating mentally due to said deficiency?? I don't think that I am right...But... :confused:

It means that's something's wrong with your hormones alright. The point is that someone feels theirselves better as the different sex. So a man feels himself like a woman and a woman like a man. It's from episode 2.13 Identity Crisis (Paul Millander)
Anyone feel free to take the turn :D

Oooh. I'll do a question!! ('Cept it'll be psych related 'cause thats all I'm good at!)

What is the primary difference between the overall persona of a sociopath and that of a common crimminal??

Is it that a sociopath can't think clearly and a common criminal can? :confused:
(If you can assume that all common criminals can think :lol:)

No, it wasn't that hard. I knew it. It's just that I wasn't sure of my answer so I didn't post it.

Someone can take my turn. I can't think right now.

Ok, I jump in.
Here is an easy one:
Since we all know what DNA is and what we can do with it (thanks again Wibble for your wonderful lessons ;) )
who knows a little history?

When was the double-helical structure of the DNA announced?
And by whom?

Ohhhhhh, I won't answer this just to be fair - too easy for me :eek: bah, why'd I take Biology degree? :eek: Sometimes it's nicer not really knowing :) Hm, Selina's given me an idea...maybe I should set you all a little test after each lesson :devil: ;)

Back