Forensic Science Trivia Game!

Oh wait, of course. AFIS is much older. CODIS is only since 1987 or something. :D
My last guess is 1975, then I really wouldn't know. :confused:

Well I'm not sure about the exact month, but 1977 is the correct year.

I guess that means its your turn Focus! :D

PS. Welcome to the board!
PPS. You do have the hang of things right (in terms of this game)?

PS. Welcome to the board!
Thanks! :)
PPS. You do have the hang of things right (in terms of this game)?
I hope so! Let me know if I'm wrong.

In the nature of Forensics, what is meant by the Principle of Individuality?

It's been long since I last answered a question...
what's nex?????????????????

Just a guess here (probably wrong), but maybe it means that everything is individual and unique, because every object or animal is changed by its experiences, even if it started out almost identical to something else?

Just a guess here (probably wrong), but maybe it means that everything is individual and unique, because every object or animal is changed by its experiences, even if it started out almost identical to something else?

Correct!

The Principle of Individuality states that no two objects can be identical. No two people, no two documents, no two skulls, no two fingerprints, even those from the same person, are exactly alike. This does not mean they are, perforce, distinguishable in practice, but crucially they are distinguishable in principle.

:)

:p Did you get that from an episode? That's where I got it from, Strip Strangeler, with the towels!

I'll post my question in a couple minutes.

A condition which causes an extreme decrease in the concentration of oxygen in the body which also coinsides with the effect of an increase in the concentration of carbon dioxide this leads to loss of consciousness or death. Asphyxia can be caused by choking, drowning, electric shock, injury, or the inhalation of toxic gases.

Back