Forensic Science Trivia Game!

:p Did you get that from an episode? That's where I got it from, Strip Strangeler, with the towels!

I'll post my question in a couple minutes.
I got it from a Forensic textbook I have, but you get extra points for getting it from an episode! :D

Well, since nobody put up a new question, I will post one:
;)

What is the difference between Profiling and Reconstruction?

Profiling is the general line of the story, how somebody works, his MO. So profiling is generally describing the kind of crime committed, and how committed. Reconstructions are crimes played over again to the greatest detail.

The Munroe effect is the concentration of explosive effect, which occurs at a cavity at the end of an explosive charge. :)

Erm someone else can take my go - I can't think of one right now :D

i think i know!
is it a person who has a defiency?
or a malfunction?

right
i think endocrine is a hormone, and one of those people are people who don't have enough of that hormone, or are producing too much!
is that better?

Building on what Katy has said;
Endocrine refers to the system in our body that deals with the production and secretion of hormones. So an endocrine ambigu person is someone whose endocrine system isn't functioning normally?

Yes, you could say that. But there's something specific that's happening to that person. The cause of it is his/hers hormones gone wild.
So I would want to know what that thing that's happening is.
I'll give you a hint; it's mentally.

Back