Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

I was asking Mandy, but it doesnt really matter as I got my answer :)

Mandy, you have a cool avatar. from wich movie it is?

I wouldnt mind for this Santa to climb down my chmney. and Im surre Stella wouldnt either. why is I saw mommy kissing santa Clause suddenly playing in my head?

I read the fics you were talking about earlier and they are great.

Whoa, lots of new posts! Yay!

Paris, huh? Nice, even if it was for business. Too bad my grad program doesn't have study abroad programs, I want to go somewhere fun! Where are you from, btw, Carly, since we now know where our other two partners in crime are from.

Mandy, I love the new avatar you have!

Oh, and as for the honeymoon question, I definitely agree with the Greece idea. How about a cruise of the Mediterranean?

Hahaha, Carly! :lol: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus? I can't stand that song! When my sister and I were doing our Christmas shopping The Jackson 5 Christmas carols were playing on and on over the mall's speakers system! Grrr! :lol: Speaking of Christmas carols, the Ray Conniff ones really creep me out...They're way too jolly! It's like they're on crack or something! :lol:

If Santa Flack came down my chimney, that would definitely make my Christmas so much better! :lol: How about Stella waiting up for Santa Flack to come down her chimney! :lol: :devil: :lol:

Carly, my avvie came from the movie Miracle. You should see it. It's a great film. And fg, thanks for the compliment. ;)

Yeah, I agree with the Mediterranean cruise thing...How about one around the Aegean? Somewhere definitely sunny. :D

Pssst...Mariel, just a friendly warning, you can't double post.

Mandy, I heard about the movie. its that kind of movie I like though in RL I usually dont root for US teams. but Im always in when the underdog is winning

FG, Im from Slovakia, which is in Central Europe

they should definitely go somewhere sunny so Stella can show of her new sexy bikini and every one can envy her after seeing Don shirtless :)

You're from Slovakia Carly? I hear it's lovely there. Are you in Bratislava or somewhere else?

Stella in a bikini...Flack's jaw would definitely drop in awe and lust! And I'm sure he can't wait to strip said bikini off in the privacy of their room! :lol: :devil: :lol:

Flack, shirtless...What a sight to behold. I'll definitely ogle him! :lol: And Stella would have to beat off all the girls who even just so glance at Flack's direction! :lol: :lol:

yeah, I live in Bratislava. its not my favorite part of the country though. Im a small town girl in heart and Bratislava - even with its 500 000 inhabitants, its just too crowded for me

I think, Stella wouldnt have problem with beating the girls off - one glare and they would think twice about flirting with her man

privacy of their room, hm ... *gutter mode on* what about some abandoned beach. the two of them making love in a hammock *gutter mode off* that would spice the honey moon up a bit :)

I'm the opposite. I'm a big city girl at heart. Although I love going out of town once in a while. To the beach, the lake or the mountains.

Yeah, don't mess with Rambo Stella especially when it comes to her man! Those girls will wither away with just a look from a very possessive Stella! :lol: :lol:

Making love on a hammock on a deserted beach, eh? *Gutter mode definitely on!* Good grief! I can picture it so vividly! *splashes self with ice water* :lol: :devil: :lol: Non-gutter talk...I love lounging on a hammock on the beach...One of my favorite pastimes. :)

I've got another suggestion for a honeymoon destination. If they can't afford a trip to Europe, perhaps they can go to Nantucket...One of my favorite places in the world to visit. It's very charming and lovely. :)

Quite the fiesta going on in here ;)

Wow, the hammock idea is hot! As for other honeymoon options, maybe Aspen or Vail? Flack seems like the winter sports type guy, so he could teach Stella to ice skate or ski!

Carly, love the new avatar!!! So cute.

Definitely a fiesta is going on in here in the Fiesta thread! *passes around some wine, vodka and beer (whatever floats your boat)*

I can see them going somewhere cold as well. Flack could definitely show some of his moves on the ice. And since it's cold outside, after a long day with their feet deep in snow, they can go back to their room, enjoy sipping some hot cocoa or red wine in front of a cozy fire! Who knows what it could lead to next?!? How about a wrestling match? :lol: :devil: :lol:

winter holiday, yeah thats the though. after a day at the skates when Don were teaching her some of his moves they could have a nice hot bath together. and then sip whatever floats their boat in front of the fire place.

I so envy you right now Mandy. I wish I live somwhere with summer all year long. I love beaches though Im not such a fan of salt watter

FG, thank you, but all the credit on it goes to Mandy

OMG! Sharing a bath? Carly, you've just sent me back to the gutter! :lol: Oh yeah, wait, I never left! :lol: Flack and Stella in a steamy shower/bath scene...I think my glasses just fogged up! :lol:

I love the weather but during the summer, man, the heat gets to you. So we often go to our place up in the mountains where it is cool. As for beaches, there are a lot here, so beautiful. My grandparents' beach house is wonderful but the drive going there is long. So to combine the two, we go up to a lake, 1000 feet above sea level and the weather is perfect, cool but sunny and you get to have a tan! Plus no salt water in your eyes. :D

EDIT:

OMG! We made it to Page 17! :lol: That's progress compared to the other shipper threads where they celebrate a new thread. In here, we celebrate every page. So freaking hilarious! :lol:

I think my glasses just fogged up!

yeah, those two tend to have that effect on people.

So to combine the two, we go up to a lake, 1000 feet above sea level and the weather is perfect, cool but sunny and you get to have a tan! Plus no salt water in your eyes.

right now that sound like paradise since its around zero here. I dont like winter. I rather sweat through summer then to freeze through winter.

I wonder which wheather Don & Stella prefer

That's progress compared to the other shipper threads where they celebrate a new thread. In here, we celebrate every page.

well, we are now on page 17 and its worth celebrating. when we will get to thread 17 Im sure we wont be so exciting about a new page anymore :)

carolina said:
I think my glasses just fogged up!

yeah, those two tend to have that effect on people.

So freaking true! What with two gorgeous looking people getting it on! :lol: :devil: :lol:

right now that sound like paradise since its around zero here. I dont like winter. I rather sweat through summer then to freeze through winter.

I wonder which wheather Don & Stella prefer

Ohh Carly, I would hug you if I could just to keep you warm. Maybe if you could just picture Flack and Stella trying to keep you warm in a Fiesta sandwich...Better yet, get your mind back in the gutter and think of the naughty things Flack and Stella could do! :lol: :devil: :lol: For sure, that would help keep you warm! :lol:

As for the weather Flack and Stella would prefer...I don't know, I guess summer and winter have their merits. You know, all the fun things you could do during those seasons. But fall and spring are amazing as well. Okay, I'm rambling... :lol:

Cruise, cruise....... I'd love one hot cruise with Flack... No, I mean Flack with Stel... with me on board stalking them...

Well, about double posting... Thanks for the warning... and sorry for that

~mariel
*hid myself under the pc table*
i could be such a nutter...
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back