Flack/Lindsay #1- Shipping FM Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was really cute...

i like the concept...i'll have to read a bit more to become more of a hardcore FM shipper...

...but it's not like i need an excuse to read fanfics anyway...

I think it's Stealing Home. I remember them talking to this guy who hired the mermaid to sing for his daughter's birthday. :D

So they have only worked three cases together then? I saw risk on wednesday and he was at the scene but he left before Lindsay got there.

Yeah, they really don't have that much screen time together. I hope they do in the next season.

I hope they are able to talk about what happened to them both. Since we haven't seen him wake up yet. He doesn't know that she is ok.

I think they only worked in like three episodes where they actually had scenes. They did work a case in the episode with the water guns, but for the life of me I cant remember the name of the ep. :p But they did work together in the case, they just didn't have any scenes.

I think next season we'll get more scenes. I hope so.

Yeah that's the one with the water guns. I also thought it odd that was also where it looked like Lindsay was sent to the scene by herself. Isn't a cop surpose to be there too? Of course maybe Flack was there protecting it for her. ;)

I think it's funny how some of the D/L shippers are also F/L shippers. I like them as friends mostly, cuz i'm definetely a D/L shipper but they could make a great couple.

see, in my mind, flack is more stable than danny. i would have fun with danny...

but i would have a relationship with flack.

danny and lindsey have great chemistry, but she's a sensible country girl. she likes stability. flack can offer that; danny, not so much.

but i ship D/L anyway.

Dryan89 said:
I think it's funny how some of the D/L shippers are also F/L shippers.

hey it's how we roll. :p

i'm a Mac/Lindsay shipper too.

let's just say i'm a Lindsay shipper. :lol:

eta: I'm such an idiot. :p I spelt Roll wrong.

I would say I'm a Lindsay shipper as well. I like Danny with her for the flirting. Mac for the age and knowledge he would bring. Flack for the respect and understanding he would provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back