Flack/Lindsay #1- Shipping FM Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I know I'm not the only person who can see some potential between these two.

So, out of the whole season 2, we got a total of, what, three scenes with them? But on last nights ep, the way he smiled at her was so cute and sweet. They would make a great couple.

Someone over at the message board at FF.net thought of the really cute name FM Radio and I thought it was adorable. Does anyone else think these two could be great?

Yes, I had been thinking for weeks to start this thread but wasn't sure if anyone else felt the same. I thought it was really cute when they were joking. And there are some great fanfics over at fanfiction.net to help.

Oh my boyfriend made up the name flaktana! Made me laugh. :p

Hmmm...I never really thought about them before last night but they are really cute.

Well, I am totally a D/L shipper, but I can't say I didn't see this one coming.:)

I loved Lindsay and Flack's little conversation last night. They were all smiles. He seemed curious about how they conducted 'block parties in Montana.' Very cute.

Well, I've been shipping the idea of them since before cool hunter. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks that they would be a good couple. (I wonder where Amrita is?)

I liked their little conversation they had about Block parties. The way he smiled at her was so sweet and cute. I hope we get more in the next season.

I like Lindsay and Danny but I love that fact that when she talks to Flack he doesn't make it a country vs. city thing. That he is this guy and she is a girl.

I still love Danny and Lindsay, but I also see something with Flack and Lindsay. I think they are cute as well.

I like that as well. that when she asked about the block party, he didn't make it into this whole big thing about her being country. He just laughed. :D

I've never actually thought about Flack and Lindsay, but I guess they are kinda cute... I still love Danny and Linday though.

I think he laughed because he is interested in what she did in Montana. Because to him block parties are normal but he wants to know if she was ever been to something similiar.

The Block party scene was just the cutest, and I really hope we get to see more Flack/Lindsay scenes next season.

Does anyone has caps of that scene btw?

Not yet I'm waiting for csi-caps.com they haven't put them up yet? But I think I will look for other episodes they were in and see if I can't post them.

Flack and Lindsay finally spoke!!!!! :D :D :D

Ok, I'm better now...

I'm an M&M, but FM Radio is definitely my backup Lindsay ship. :)

I really like MM but I think that if we ever got a shot for FM Radio in the next season, I have a feeling they'd be great because Flack is such a great guy. Him and Lindsay are just cuteness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back