Flack/Lindsay #1- Shipping FM Radio

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlyssaluvsDanny, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

They would be a little awkward at first. Because they are nervous but Flack would use his humor to get him though but Lindsay would go with it.

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

CSI Watcher 8, thanks for posting those pics! She is so small compared to Flack!! It's cute :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for posting those caps... everytime I look at them, the more I find them cute together.

For their first date together, I think they both would be nervous at first maybe a little bit of shyness from Lindsay.

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

5. _jessica

_jessica Witness

/whine - this summer is going to be unsubstantially long. stupid workers unions and such. =P

6. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I'm glad someone started this thread.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% D/L shipper but I had this dream the other night which involved Flack and Lindsay and I woke up thinking "Well, watcha know, these two are actually rather cute together." A love triangle between Flack/Lindsay/Danny would be THE ultimate TV love triangle, but as I'm not a fan of those three sided shapes, let's scrap that idea and confine it to fanfics (after all it would kill the show and we don't want that). :)

I enjoy reading Flack/Lindsay fanfics. The thing is, we've hardly got anything to work with from the show so we've really got to use our imaginations for this one but I think it's kinda nice in a weird way to be able to ship a character with two different guys especially since I think that, as much as I adore Flack, the chances of him getting together with Lindsay in the show are rather slim ....

.... SO bring on the fanfics. :)

7. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I feel your pain jessica a whole summer with no new episodes! :(

Anyways...icon time. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Love the icons AlyssaluvsDanny.

Since it was only the first season for Lindsay I can understand why she wouldn't have been able to interect to much with him. But Flack being friends with Danny would have gotten them some info about each other if not a few times all three hung out.

I think if they are going to dig deeper into characters development this season then maybe we will see more of Flack and Lindsay's backstory. And interaction between them and others.

But Muzzy_Olorea is right we need to get fanfic out there. The more the better. Fanfics & reruns are going to have to get me though the summer.

9. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

Alyssa I love those icons. I'm snagging the middle one. :D

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Those are pretty icons Alyssa

Because of my RP. I like the idea of these two together now. Its cute, don't get me wrong complete D/L here. I think F/L would be cute. :D

11. keich

keich CSI Level One

No prob, CSI_Watcher_8. :D

I liked that last picture. I remember noticing that look she gave him. You're right, it does have that "Don't mess with my man" vibe to it. :lol:

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Funny thing is I'm actually trying to write a fanfic but I always have trouble finishing them. That's why I need wonderful people like yourselves to either write some or to get others to do it. Do you think there is fanfic anywhere else other than fanfiction.net?

13. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

you guys can try csi-forensics.com...but there's no F/L up there...

they don't really have many NY ships up there yet...

i'm beginning to see what you guys mean...and although i ship F/S...maybe i could try some F/L...i'll think about it and watch some reruns...see if i can get anything.

14. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I'm and F/S shipper too. Their really cute, too! But I think if we ever got the chance to really see a good episode with these two working together, they would rock.

I have been trying to write anf F/L fic for a while, now but I never seem to finish them. I'm a terrible updater. There are some good fics over at FF.net. Usally written by the same person.

I'm glad you guys liked the icons! :D

15. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

finish it! finish it! (I was having a simpsons moment. sorry)

no seriously Alyssa I'm not going to stop bugging you about this!! :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.