Flack/Lindsay #1- Shipping FM Radio

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlyssaluvsDanny, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

As long as Lindsay is in the sandwich. I'm willing to entertain who the bread will be. ;}

2. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

cute icons! I love them.

You know iluvroadrunner i think that if it came down to it, Lindsay would fall for someone like Flack. He just seems more of the stable type.

I think a really good way for Flack and Lindsay to get closer next season if there was a hostage situation. That would be pretty cool to see how they would interact.

What S/L would you like to see them do?

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

ooh hostage situation, that would be nice to see. or a kidnapping situation.

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I could see Flack wanting to protect Lindsay in a situation like that.

5. csicat

csicat Police Officer

That could possibly turn their relationship into more of a brother/sister type one (with the protection and all), so it would have to be played out very carefully. But other than that, that sounds like a great idea. :)

I would like to see her join in a basketball game with Danny and Flack. Now that would be a cute sandwich . . . :D

6. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

hostage situation is good...

...i want to hold off on theorizing about this until i see what, if any, fallout is from the blowing up of the flack when they start next season...because there could be a lot of cool shipper moments in there as well...

7. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Yeah, I want to see the after math of the explosion as well. I wonder how Flack will re-act around others afterwards? I hope that we get to see Lindsay be around him a little more, helping him out, maybe?

8. cfar

cfar Pathologist

This totally conflicts with my interpretation of the scene as a D/L shipper, but...

In the finale when everyone is at the hospital, after Mac and Stella give the update and Stella goes to get the coffee, Lindsay is the one to turn back and watch Flack. Danny actually has to step in front of her (blocking her view of Flack) to ask her about the ride... If I want to interpret this as an FM radio shipper, I'd say that she was more concerned about Flack than that ride...

*totally feeling like a traitor now :lol:*

About next season, I'd like to see some aftermath of Flack's injuries, but I don't want Flack to be laid up for several episodes...

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I agree about your view on the "want a ride moment". Being a character shipper it doesn't conflict with me shipping her with anyone. It's just different. I would like to see how Flack handles that bombing. Especially since he doesn't know what happened to Lindsay. But I'm hoping it doesn't change him to much.

10. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

me either. i love flack just the way he is. but i want him to have come kind of little tick...

and lindsey could be the only one that notices...

and i like that idea for that scene. or maybe he knows about them, and was keeping her from seeing flack like this?

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow Page 3!

I hope the bombing gives them more of a bond. Danny probably knows if they were closer he wouldn't stand a chance with Lindsay. :D

12. csicat

csicat Police Officer

Yeah, me too. Obviously Danny knows what we all know: nobody can compete with Flack. :D

13. audacity

audacity Pathologist

It's funny because now everytime I hear "Rescue Me" by Rihanna (the song that was playing during the street party in "Charge of This Post"), it makes me think about Flack and Lindsay's conversation!LOL!

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Rescue me by Rihanna? Seriously?

15. licorice

licorice Rookie

Me too! I heard it on the radio this morning and couldn't stop thinkng about it, not to mention it's an awefully catchy tune. Good thing I was in the car alone because there was some loud signing along. And maybe a squeee or two. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.