Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. MizzyA

MizzyA Victim

For all you Angell fans out there, right now on SpikeTv their showing all the season four eppies with her in it. Earlier they show Commuted Scentences, I teared up during the F/A scene. Just thought I'd let you know.

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

hey could you give us a link or something;)

I still miss Angell alot but I dont get teary that often anymore only in the F/A scenes I still wonder what is their in store for flack next season
    I still am counting the days and I hope they dont give flack another girl but he should move on Oh I dont know*beginning to tear up*

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I know what you mean, i love his sarcastic comments and sense of humor, but Jess death should affect on him (A LOT). Maybe he would act like nothing happen and everyone in team would worry about him, and one day he is broke, cuz he can't hide it anymore :( You know, suddenly revelation about his true feelings.

4. electra

electra Pathologist

^ I agree ,Orla.I don't want to miss My Flack becouse he is great.But the writers need to find a balance between grief and his snarky humour.He is one of the few things I still like about NY.

I watched commuted sentences again and I was so sad that we will not have those scenes anymore.:(

5. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Gotta post this, it'll seem insensetive, I'm sorry :(, really.

Re: Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.
    -not anymore!

jk, srry, I really liked this ship, but that just popped into my head.

RIP Angell

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*is trying hard not to swear* They can... if they could have Lindsay go to Montana for the rest of her pregnancy, they sure as hell could have found a way for Jess to stay. Instead they opted for over the top drama and the death of a much beloved character... *pokes viciously*

7. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

So sad. I have to say that I need to see Don sad for a little while. If Emmanuelle had to be let go. TPTB should at least give Eddie room to show more of his skills like in Pay Up. A few more tears should do it. Especially with the cliffhanger we got and not knowing if someone else is going to be hurt.. I'm really crossing my fingers for some F/A flashbacks. They need to remember not just Angell but F/A as well

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too... besides, I would be really pissed off if TPTB had no mention of Jess in the next season. She was important to the team and to Don so there should be plenty flashbacks and mentions. I would love to hear an anecdote about one of Jess and Don's adventures...

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Even if they don't have flashbacks per se, they still need to at least mention Angell next season. First of all, they were toasting Angell when the gunfire erupted, so they pretty much have to mention her in the premiere. Also, unless TPTB decide to drop the Flack Drama, they have to mention her/FA/her death at least a few times. And if TPTB drop the Flack Drama, we'll have more problems that just a lack of Angell-mention.

10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i can't help it. browsing thought the posts alone is torture.

your avvie, dude, it's just crushing me *sniff*.

11. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i totally agree.
    this is from the peter lenkov's most recent interview:

CSI Files: There's a big death coming in the season finale. How will it impact the team?
    Lenkov: Let's just say we're not going to ignore it. Season six will include the memory of our fallen family member.

soooo. i'm counting on at least ONE memory.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, but TPTB lie. Blatantly. You don't watch Bones, do you? I don't think I'll ever trust spoilers the same way again.

They do have to have at least one memory, though... Like I said, the way there was a cliffhanger pretty much requires at least some mention of it.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh thank god... but I'm still a little wary about it 'cause TPTB don't always keep their word. *crosses fingers just in case* Let's hope we get something 'cause it'd royally suck if Jess isn't even mentioned next season. She at least deserves that much...

14. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I know what you mean. But it makes me miss her less in a weird way i guess because i'm remembering her. It still surprises me how much I got attached to this character lol. But I really did, i miss her like a real person. Oh and i have no doubt that at least she will be mentioned in the premiere and maybe here and there. But i only expect it to last for about half a season. Which is what i would hate. And one of the spoilers
    (i don't remember which one) said that they were going to start the season happily or something like that.

Chaos, glad that you posted again!

15. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

no i don't actually lol. well yeah, they better mention her with the whole cliffhanger thing. probably like, they can't lose another person in the team after losing angell. but mentioning her isn't enough. come on tptb, we need flashbacks and stuff. just sad that f/a was looking very promising this whole season, then bam.