Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

NYPDFlackie-- please remember to use spoiler boxes. Just to be on the safe side. ;)
    Maybe I'm horrible for saying this, but I've come to accept that Angell dies because, honestly, it's their only option. You've seen how addicted they are to D/L. So they aren't going to kill either of them, because they think we all care. While F/A is awesome, it's also the strongest relationship- and therefore the best one to get good reactions out of. It's unfortunate that their only idea for doing so is to kill Angell off, but put it this way- it's always better than having her move to the opposite coast.

2. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Reply:
    I really still can't believe it for some reason. Or maybe it really is just hope. I've seen her get shot in the youtube video and I believe it, yet i don't. It's weird. :confused:

And I HATE how they are going to ruin F/A for the sake of D/L. I mean c'mon, that's just crap. I don't like D/L now even more. :(I mean I like Danny (seperately), and sometimes Lindsay is okay. But together, they really don't have any chemistry. They have a connection, but nothing like F/Aness in my opinion. It's ridiculous how a happy ending for F/A has to be sacrificed for D/L's happy ending.

Someday i'm going to get ahold of the producers and I am going to tell them what is up. Danny and Lindsay=blah! Flack and Angell= pure hotness! I can hear them sizzling sometimes:drool:

3. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Yeah...you're right...this is more than unfair...:( poor Flack, really poor Flack.....I don't want to see him crying....

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

What exactly is that video? Is it an actual scene?

I guess I just accept it because I have horrible luck with favorite characters. On my favorite shows my favorite characters are Sara Sidle, Megan Reeves, Jessica Angell, and Emily Prentiss. Yeah. Prentiss should wear some kevlar. More often.

Why are you saying that F/A is being sacrificed for D/L? Is is because neither of them are dying or did I miss something?

5. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

It's Angell indeed. :( It's definetely (and sadly:rolleyes:) not Lindsay, because she appears in the 5x25 promo photos, working the case along with the rest of the team. And the place where the shooting occurs is not a garage, it's sort of a deli/coffeshop. I'm still n ot over this, I'm so mad and sad they're breaking F/A apart like this.

6. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I guess I didn't explain myself well....

When I said that F/A is being sacrificed for D/L it's because I feel that the producers do not want 2+ romances on the show, and because too many people(according to them) will be pissed off if D or L die. So that's my take on that.

Especially because I also have this feeling that they might want to do some Smacked in the future. And that would be THREE romantic relationships on the show, so they're just going to get rid of the one F/A because it's still in they're 'new' I guess you could say. I don't mind Smacked but of course i prefer F/A. Hope that makes sense.:)

Oh and the video is just someone filming the filming of some scenes and towards the end of the video (it's a couple minutes long) it shows....well i don't want to spoil it if you don't want to know. But it's nothing close up.

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i posted something related to what was mentioned above, it’s in the Emmanuelle Vaugier thread i think. it’s possible that any of the production/crew peeps got the extra scenes during filming and uploaded them on the net, which resulted in the uproar.

8. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

They what?! Why couldn't TPTB have two romances coexist on the show? Why couldn't they just transfer Jess to a different precinct? That way she'd still be alive and Don would still get love. It's so not fair to them or us... and the hot scene that Jay put up as a signature is just torture 'cause we know that we might not see it again. Not to mention I've been reading fic about Jess, Don and babies... *pokes TPTB*

10. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

It's all for the sake of drama if you ask me. They just want to create something thrilling and exciting... Strangely enough they believe that exciting and drama involves killing off a character. They just forget the amount of people who side with her being 'alive' rather than dead. I'm very cynical right now =( It's too early in the morning =(

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hell, tell me whatever you want, CdfSjaI. I wouldn't be talking spoilers if I didn't want to know. *laughs*

I agree with Lyzabeth... this death is totally for the sake of having a dramatic ending. And if Angell isn't in any other episodes until the finale, the last real image of F/A is them making out. It's like TPTB want me to hate them.

12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Cool! EV eating popcorn?:lol::lol::lol:

well, if you know how to bribe some security guys, why not?

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Drama? *pokes TPTB* There are other ways to create drama, you know! Death should be nothing but a last resort and in this case, you don't need to pull it out for Jess.

I just think that they enjoy torturing us...

14. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I'm sorry I haven't been active in this thread for a while! My last post was in the previous thread. :eek: A certain spoiler just ruined it for me. I'm still sad about it but now I can at least say that I've accepted it. Doesn't mean I think it's okay though! Let's just say I need to take baby steps in this case. :lol:

I'm glad this thread is not that long yet. I had to read it all. Clicking open all those spoiler boxes is exhausting. ;) It's nice to see new names in here and I'm very happy to see people from the previous thread are still active here. :)

15. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

AppleJack! great to see ya again. did check out the link up there?
    better enjoy it while EV/Angell's still around the NY lot. she's such a cutie off screen:drool:. it's nice to see the guys still active and very much loyal to the ship. sad to say, i'll be leaving this thread on her last case with Flack. might as well enjoy, pretty much whatever remains.