Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really think it would be Angell. It's more to the fact that every time I don't want something to happen on a show, it does, so I'm more worried about that.

Jess is going to be back next week, I believe. 5.18. The next week, *evil grin* is "Communication Breakdown". *snicker* That would be the episode with spoilers that include: "French", "Gaelic", and "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard". Two weeks until confirmed F/Aness, guys.

Jess is going to be back next week, I believe. 5.18. The next week, *evil grin* is "Communication Breakdown". *snicker* That would be the episode with spoilers that include: "French", "Gaelic", and "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard". Two weeks until confirmed F/Aness, guys.

I checked it out and 5.18 is the episode with Marty Pino (M.E. from Seasons 1 and 2). 5.19 (Communication Breakdown) is the episode Don speaks Gaelic and Angell speaks French. 5.20 is titled Prey and has something to do with a man killed in a theatre. Angell will be in all three of those episodes.

Awesome! Thanks, kinkapoodles (interesting name, btw, I forgot to mention before).
So, at least three Angell episodes in a row:
5.18: No confirmed F/A scenes, but any good Angell scenes are awesome in my book.
5.19: Woot. I can't wait to see this episode and it's multilingual awesomeness. Just picturing it makes me squee. I actually forgot about this episode for a little while, but that's just from stress. Last week I had standardized tests that I had to pass to graduate high school, and this Saturday I have SATs. I'm not too worried, but when you combine that with actual schoolwork I get a little stressed. ;)
5.20: Angell! Yay! She doesn't disappear again!

thanks for the heads-up everyone. i even trashed my post about the season finale in my LJ. Still way too early, which is a big mistake. Better to play safe on all of these.

in the meantime, i'll be busy myself doing icons. Ta...

Awesome! Thanks, kinkapoodles (interesting name, btw, I forgot to mention before).
Thanks! My love of Danny/Flack inspired it. More Danny than Flack though when in the episode All Access, he called the kinkajou a kinkapoodle and we DF fans adopted it so I decided to add an 's' and make it my TalkCSI name and my LJ name.

Anyway back on topic. ;) and in a spoiler box :(

I just found out in the spoiler thread that there will be 25 episodes this season instead of 24 so the Greek storyline will wrap up in episode 24. Thought you guys might be happy to hear that. :)

so if the greek storyline's ending in ep24, which obviously is not the finale since we have 25 eps, does this mean less chances of angell getting killed off? and i hope press release gets it right this time around with angell's appearance next week. i need some flack and angell. hopefully we get even just abit in ep18.

Ooh, new icons! Are you doing any Jess/Don ones? There aren't very many on the thread...

does this mean less chances of angell getting killed off?
Oh I hope so... there will be rioting if it happens, god forbid. Jess is way too cool of a character and is very good for Don. *threatens to pole TPTB* Until then, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

I just watched the episode where they kissed and I realized how sexy they are.I also like that Angell is strong on her own and independent.Anyone knows when we will see her again? It has been so long.I wish that she can became a regular of the show.

I'm not sure if you've been here before, but if not, welcome, electra. I have to agree with everything you said about Angell and Flack. :)

She's listed as being in the next three episodes:

518: Has scenes with Stella about the case. (It doesn't specify whether it's the case in the episode, or the Greek case.)
519: Has at least one scene with Flack, and speaks French. ;) (Shippy scenes! Shippy scenes!)
520: I dunno, but I believe she's listed in the cast for the episode.

Thanks for the welcome and also the spoilers.:thumbsup:

I just hate weak women so Angel is the perfect tough girl.When she flirts with Flack is certainly not cheesy.But I seriously want to see more scenes with them.Not D/L drama but more like the flirty scenes that I love so much.

Ooh, new icons! Are you doing any Jess/Don ones? There aren't very many on the thread...

does this mean less chances of angell getting killed off?
Oh I hope so... there will be rioting if it happens, god forbid. Jess is way too cool of a character and is very good for Don. *threatens to pole TPTB* Until then, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

yup i've done some. the thing is, i don't know how to send. perhaps you can help me on this sometime.

as for this 'getting killed' issue, better we put all speculations to rest and hope for something positive to Don & Jess *points glock on temple with taped mouth*.

Bad Chaos, no guns! *shoos away* :)lol:)

Hee, I control the F/A page on the one wetpaint, and it's amazing how much stuff I can pull from memory. It's pretty much everything. :lol: "Signs that you're too obsessed with a ship..." *laughs*

Probably no F/A interaction in 518 (sad), but:
I've been looking forward to this episode since the first spoilers about Angell speaking French came out. I already have the credit waiting in my iTunes for it. :D Hell, I don't even care if the episode is any good. As soon as I saw "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard", I was sold. :lol:

For the prospect of discussion: How do you think Angell will react to him saying this? (or something to that effect)

Oh, by the way: what is it with 7s and 13s?
4x07~ Commuted Sentences
4x13~ All in the Family
5x07~ Dead Inside
5x13~ Rush to Judgment
Also interesting: EV was in 3x07 and 3x13, although F/A shipperdom didn't exist then.

Another by the way: How bad is it that I noticed this? XD

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to this episode since the first spoilers about Angell speaking French came out. I already have the credit waiting in my iTunes for it. :D Hell, I don't even care if the episode is any good. As soon as I saw "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard", I was sold. :lol:

For the prospect of discussion: How do you think Angell will react to him saying this? (or something to that effect)

I've been looking forward to it, too. And trying to play out the scene in my head for weeks. :lol:
As for her reaction she'd probably give him a look or tease him or something but bring it up again later. (Maybe when they're alone? ;))

Oh, by the way: what is it with 7s and 13s?
4x07~ Commuted Sentences
4x13~ All in the Family
5x07~ Dead Inside
5x13~ Rush to Judgment
Also interesting: EV was in 3x07 and 3x13, although F/A shipperdom didn't exist then.

Another by the way: How bad is it that I noticed this? XD

Haha that is weird! Must be their lucky numbers...
And it's not bad you noticed. Our eyes are just trained to notice things like that when it comes to F/A :D

Welcome, MickieParade26! We don't have any welcome gifts... why is that anyway, guys?

Hm... if they are F/A lucky numbers... I wonder what'll happen in 7x13? :devil:

I think she'd probably have something to say in reply... if she had time. I think in the spoilers it mentioned that he says it and then walks away. I have only one thing to say to that:

DRIVE-BY FLIRTING!

Hee.

Guys, I finally updated that fic. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4502186/1/Ten_Double_Zero
I've come to the conclusion that if I ever wrote for a show, that show would have a reputation for being the most evil character!in!danger! show. Ever.

We need to get this thread back on track. Hm... what would work...

fakiss.jpg

Any luck? *laughs* Where did everyone go?

My favorite thing about the spoilers for this episode is that it seems that F/A is heading back to the snarky, flirty relationship that we love. Who but Flack and Angell could pull off flirting over languages? *laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back