Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can picture that becoming an inside joke and them walking around speaking a foreign language all day, no one would have any idea what they were saying.:lol:

Me too... I like seeing them have something that makes sense to just them. Besides, on the upside, their kids would be multilingual. Can you imagine the conversations being had in the household?

Okay. I'm picturing this: Flack & Angell is like Ronan Keating wooing Celine Dion :guffaw:. I'm sorry. My humor is just so lame.

As for bringing up kids speaking in two mother tongues in their household is something. When they could be in the INTERPOL officers in the future. And so the crime-fighting legacy continues...

Last edited:
Okay. I'm picturing this: Flack & Angell is like Ronan Keating wooing Celine Dion :guffaw:.

*pauses* Who's Ronan Keating? *shakes head* Besides, Don and Jess are much better than that... let's see. Ooh, how 'bout Cillian Murphy and ... um, who would be a good French reference? Does Audrey Tautou sound okay with you?But seriously, I can't wait to see Jess and Don in a foreign language scene... hmm, I wonder what they would say?

As for bringing up kids speaking in two mother tongues in their household is something. When they could be in the INTERPOL officers in the future. And so the crime-fighting legacy continues...

Ooh, I like the sound of that... I can see at least one or two of their kids following in mom and dad's footsteps. But I think Don and Jess wouldn't like it as much if they were away from home so much...

Okay. I'm picturing this: Flack & Angell is like Ronan Keating wooing Celine Dion :guffaw:.
*pauses* Who's Ronan Keating? *shakes head* Besides, Don and Jess are much better than that... let's see. Ooh, how 'bout Cillian Murphy and ... um, who would be a good French reference? Does Audrey Tautou sound okay with you?But seriously, I can't wait to see Jess and Don in a foreign language scene... hmm, I wonder what they would say?

Ooh, I like the sound of that... I can see at least one or two of their kids following in mom and dad's footsteps. But I think Don and Jess wouldn't like it as much if they were away from home so much...

Let's see, Flack asks her in Gaelic & Angell replies in French :(...they should better keep a pocket dictionary in handy. They'll be sounding more like budding Liam Neeson & Juliette Binoche (is this the correct spelling?) to me.

Hmm, perhaps they'll sacrifice at least some of the kids, if there'll be any plans of building a platoon or squad of their own

Last edited:
Apparently someone is dying in the first ten minutes of the season finale. All I can say is: FRICK. The finale has to do with the Greek thing, apparently, so.... *sighs* How much do you bet it'll be Angell? I'll probably cry for weeks, but she seems the most likely with her connection to the case and how everyone with these coins ends up dead. :(

Oh, and if they have little to no Flack reaction if it is Angell, I will scream. Loudly. So TPTB can hear me all the way from NJ.

ETA: Okay, so apparently it's something that will "change the lineup". That suggests main cast, which suggests not Angell, right?

Last edited:
[spoiler="Major Finale Spoilers]I hope it's not Angell either, cause if it is 'm gonna be so pissed. I'm a big fan of EV. She's what got me started watching NY in the first place. Maybe it's going to be like the last Brothers & Sisters episode. They said someone would die and what happened was Robert had a heart attack and coded, but they revived him. The shocking death last all of thirty seconds.[/spoiler]

I'm jonesing for the next eppie with Angell. Anyone else? It seems like she hasn't been on the show in forever even though it hasn't been that long.

I think she's in next weeks episode, right? Not "Green Piece", the next one. 5.18. This season feels soooo looong. I think it's because they've had so many repeats.

I don't think it'll be Angell, mostly because the spoilers hint at the death being someone in the main credits, but I'm still worried about her because of what the episode is supposedly about.

To bring this onto topic, if if if Jess is the one that gets killed, how do you think Don will react?

Angell getting killed is gonna break my heart, Flack's as well. But I don't think the writters are gonna make him suffer further. It enough he suffered for Sam, and adding this up will be too much...IF she'll be in the season finale.

And I thought TPTB love her...

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be so pissed if angell's the one being killed off the show. but i read the article again and peter lenkov said something about changing the line-up. and as far as i know, she's not in "the line-up". soo i guess it's not her? but still the season finale is about the greek thing and angell's involved. so there still is a slim chance that she's the one getting killed. heaven forbid.

Well, to be honest I've been worried about Angell ever since she got involved with the Greek storyline. I'm thinking the word "lineup" is being used in a different way though. I'm thinking that what it means is that it will change the relationships between the characters. I think everyone (especially Flack) will be upset with Stella for getting Angell involved in the Greek thing. But, also the cop killer thing could have nothing to do with the death and therefore it could be someone else. They said "we lose a member of our family". maybe that's literal in meaning that one of the characters will have a family member die... in which case it'll either probably be Samantha Flack or Reed. Or since Don is from a family of cops and his father is a well known cop, perhaps it'll be him. They do have the same name afterall, so it could be a tease. They could just show the body from far away and someone report it as "Don Flack" and the team freaks out until they see that Donnie is okay and then they find out its his father who was killed, not him.

IF she'll be in the season finale.

And I thought TPTB love her...

*freaks out over spoilers* Bad TPTB! How can they tease us like this? *shakes head* Anyways, does anyone know when Jess is gonna be back on? I looked at the cast info and it looks like she's not gonna make an appearance. *pokes TPTB* I'll keep an eye out for Emmanuelle on eTalk for any info she has on Jess...

I know I don't come in here often enough, but after reading that hideous spoiler I have to scream that it better not be Angell!!
I was just getting used to her character, & I've loved the tiny bits of romance between her & Flack. I was hoping (& still am) that we'll see some further development between them. It'll be a shame if all this boils down to nothing & we have to see her go. Just when NY get's a sexy interesting couple...... :rolleyes: please don't ruin it, PTB!

Hey guys, you MUST put any and all discussion about the finale in the spoiler box as it is a major spoiler even if the spoiler is very vague. Also keep in mind you STILL must have three lines of on-topic conversation at all times.

The Greek storyline is not in the finale. The finale wraps up the Dunbrook case and it's about some kidnappers turning cop-killers. The Greek case wraps up an episode or two before that. Hopefully we'll find out more this week. Spoilers for 5x23 should hopefully be out sometime this week. With the 'lineup forever changed' it makes me think it's not gonna be Angell since she's only recurring. I have this feeling tptb will be giving out more hints as time goes by. It's too big of a spoiler not to keep hinting and driving the fans crazy. :p

*howls after reading spoilers* You said it all MJ... I can't reply to the spoilers just yet, so all I can say is I hope nothing bad happens. *pokes TPTB for good measure* And Jess isn't gonna be with us for a while? *sighs* I'm assuming that she's working with Stella on the Diakos case, but I hope that she comes back soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back