Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting if it was a male suspect and he tried flirting with Angell. Flack would be pissed and would want to hit the guy, but he'd know that Angell can handle herself so he'd kinda give a her signal to let her know he can step in if she needed him to.

I think there's already fanfiction on that... I'm not sure, but I read a one shot where Jess held her own against a suspect while Don was watching from behind the glass. *shakes head* Anyways, that would be a great scenario to see, and wouldn't it be funny if the roles were reversed where a female suspect starts flirting with Don while Jess gets annoyed?
I wrote a fic like that a while back. I like your idea too. Don would call Jess on her jealousy and she'd deny it. How about if it was a witness who needed protection and Don had to spend the night in a hotel room w/her. Jess points out that the woman has a thing for Don and he doesn't believe her Then the witness comes on to Don, but he tells her that he's got a girlfriend whom he loves and would never cheat on her.

Last edited:
Heck, now every girl in NYC would think twice of flirting with Flack. No one could match Angell, package-wise. Come to think of it, he is afraid of her :lol:

Heck, now every girl in NYC would think twice of flirting with Flack. No one could match Angell, package-wise. Come to think of it, he is afraid of her :lol:

I think that Jess would be scary when she's mad... not in the obvious ranting and raving way, but she'd have that glint in her eye and you wouldn't know what to expect from her. That's why Don's scared of her. Well, that and she can kick his ass without any problem. Not that he has to worry... we know that he likes her and no flirting lady is gonna change that.

*pokes head in* I didn't vanish, I swear!

See, I don't think Angell would necessarily get mad if a girl was trying to flirt with Flack. I picture Angell as more of the type to, after said girl is gone, murmur something along the lines of "wow, and here I thought that no one ever flirted with you" to which Don would reply "what, you think you're the first one?" Jess: "Wait, you thought I liked you? I just wanted you to take some of my caseload." Maybe my F/A-deprived mind is just getting weird. It's doing weirder things with Wedges, so it's not like I'm focusing on one source of missing ships. *laughs*

By the way, does anyone know when Angell's next scheduled ep is?

well spoilers indicate she'll be back in ep19, where there would be some "hot" f/a moments lol. i'm sure we're all gonna be feasting on it haha. aand her next will be ep20, though there are no spoilers on any f/a thing.

Last edited:
murmur something along the lines of "wow, and here I thought that no one ever flirted with you" to which Don would reply "what, you think you're the first one?" Jess: "Wait, you thought I liked you? I just wanted you to take some of my caseload."

Come to think of it, that's something that Jess... she's too mellow to go off in a rage on Don. It's more fun to see her tease him about the other women 'cause she already knows that he likes her too much to do anything. You can just imagine the smirk on her face while she's saying that...

Hey everybody! I've kinda been lurking around here for a while and i decided i needed to join in the fun :D
Flack and Angell are definitely my favorite couple on the show, probably on any show

something along the lines of "wow, and here I thought that no one ever flirted with you" to which Don would reply "what, you think you're the first one?" Jess: "Wait, you thought I liked you? I just wanted you to take some of my caseload."

Hehe i agree, Jess seems more like the type of girl who would tease Flack about someone flirting with him. It's not something she would get all worked up over. Plus something like that would give us more flirting between them, which we've been deprived of lately :p

Hey Mickie, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

Plus something like that would give us more flirting between them, which we've been deprived of lately :p

You read my mind... but at least there are a lot of flirting possibilities for those two. Jess is really one to make the best of a situation and I think that Don's grateful for that. There's no awkwardness because of that and it's good to see that. However, that doesn't mean that TPTB can just cut that off at anytime... I would at least like Don mentioning Jess from time to time.

*laughs* It'd be kind of funny if Flack just said something about "his girlfriend", especially to Danny, because it'd be great if Flack didn't mention that he was dating Angell and Danny would respond in a funny manner. (Worst grammatic sentence ever...) We remember Danny's reaction in Heart of Glass to Mac/Peyton? Except instead of his boss it's one of his best friends? Hilarious. And shippy, since we'll know who Flack's refering to.

*laughs* It'd be kind of funny if Flack just said something about "his girlfriend", especially to Danny, because it'd be great if Flack didn't mention that he was dating Angell and Danny would respond in a funny manner. (Worst grammatic sentence ever...) We remember Danny's reaction in Heart of Glass to Mac/Peyton? Except instead of his boss it's one of his best friends? Hilarious. And shippy, since we'll know who Flack's refering to.

oh yeah, who wouldn't forget that Messer pout? and add a bit of Hawkes raising his eyebrows this time...*looks up...poof!* hmm, perfect :lol:.

don't have nothing much to post yet so...i'll just wait till the flirting comes back. they're still hot under the IA radar as we speak.

oh yeah, who wouldn't forget that Messer pout? and add a bit of Hawkes raising his eyebrows this time...*looks up...poof!* hmm, perfect :lol:.

Those two would so tease Don about Jess... when she's not around of course. But then again, it'd be fun to see Jess catch Don blush 'cause she'd get to tease him about it afterwards. I'm sure she'd have something snarky and flirty to say about it.

^^ plus Flack blushing is incredibly cute ;)

Hmm we need something to hold us over until the next eppi Angell's in.

OH! I can't wait until 5.19!

So the Greek coin storyline's back in 5.18, hopefully? I really like Jess and Stella working together. And i want to see what happens if Flack finds out. :eek:
And 5.19! Angell speaking French and Flack speaking Gaelic! :drool: Yay! I keep trying to picture how that's gonna play out.

Hmm we need something to hold us over until the next eppi Angell's in.

OH! I can't wait until 5.19!

So the Greek coin storyline's back in 5.18, hopefully? I really like Jess and Stella working together. And i want to see what happens if Flack finds out. :eek:
And 5.19! Angell speaking French and Flack speaking Gaelic! :drool: Yay! I keep trying to picture how that's gonna play out.

whispering sweet nothings in French & Gaelic? that i have to see :thumbsup:

I think Jess would think it's cute too... besides, it's not everyday you get to make a man like Don blush so easily.

whispering sweet nothings in French & Gaelic? that i have to see :thumbsup:

Speaking of which, what are the chances of Don blushing after Jess says something to him in French? They would so tease each other about speaking other languages and Jess would ask if Don ever seduced anyone by speaking Gaelic. I'm sure that he'd ask the same of her...

I think Jess would think it's cute too... besides, it's not everyday you get to make a man like Don blush so easily.

And then her teasing him about the blushing :lol: Like their scene in Commuted Sentences. And i think that's when we knew something was up. If she could make him blush that easily...

Speaking of which, what are the chances of Don blushing after Jess says something to him in French? They would so tease each other about speaking other languages and Jess would ask if Don ever seduced anyone by speaking Gaelic. I'm sure that he'd ask the same of her...

Hehe i think that would be very likely.

I can picture that becoming an inside joke and them walking around speaking a foreign language all day, no one would have any idea what they were saying.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back