Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

OH MY GOODNESS. Hi there I am a frequent poster on the Mac/Stella thread but I really love the Flack/Angell pairing. I am so happy because of tonights episode, they belong together! It seems as if Flacks sister gave him the courage!

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I am beyond giddy right now. I expected a hug or a kiss but not a KISS. That was at least to me a kiss that says if we werent outside we'd be making out. And is it me or was Angell's reaction after surprising. I say that b/c its like there has been something more going on between them that we as viewers havent seen. Does that make any sense???

So SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::luvlove::D:hugegrin::beer: And bless th writers for this episode!!!!

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Damn me being a college kid who doesn't have DVR. I need to see Angell's face again! The ep was great though, and I'm too lazy to do a spoiler box so I'm not going to say anything relating to what all the spoiler boxes are talking about except that it was very nice and I thought it was done very well. If that is spoilery in the least feel free to pelt me with object, as no offense will be taken. :)

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My reaction: OMG! Holy freaking crap! :jawdrop: (we really need a jawdrop smilie here, I don't feel like searching for it on my photobucket lol). That kiss was hot! I was so not expecting that. Man, my eyes started tearing up. When he turned back toward her, I thought he was gonna ask her out or something. I didn't expect him to grab her and kiss her like that. Woohoo.

Did anyone make screencaps of tonight's ep or does anyone know a site where there might be screencaps? I've got to have caps of that scene. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, this is what happened in my house last night. I'm sitting in my computer room watching CSI:NY and minding my own business when:
    "Oh, look, it must be the scene from those spoiler pics. Flack/Angell hug! This'll be fun. Hey, wait, he's walking away, that's no fun, lying spoiler pics. No, no, he's turning around so this'll probably be the- OH MY GOD HE KISSED HER! FREAKING GOD! FREAKING GOD!"

And then I had some weird maniacal laughter thing going on that made my mom ask me if I was okay. :lol:

Awesome. And I agree with GNRFan. Screencaps. Screencaps.

6. privatename

privatename Rookie

I have to say that I wish they hadn't kissed -- not this soon. I think I nice hug would have been a better way to end the scene. That said, F/A have great chemistry together and I liked the little smile Angel had on her face when she turned away after the kiss.

I also like the concern she showed toward Flack earlier in the episode when she told him about his sister.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Don't get me wrong, I like Flack/Angell, and I genuinely do think they have chemistry, but I thought the kiss was a bit random. I had seen the spoiler pictures, so it wasn't unexpected, but still, I think I prefer fun flirting over this. But, that's just my opinion, and lets be honest, they're both still extremely hot. :lol: :D

I like the Flack/Angell scenes that we are getting, they do work well together, and I hope we'll see more of Angell this season, I'm sure we will. I'll be interested to see if they follow up on the relationship aspect, or instead focus on the flirty, fun side of the two detectives who obviously work well together. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I thought the kiss was a bit random too, but still I squeed like a schoolgirl *grin*. Let's see where the writers will take this duo.

You'll all be happy to know the clip of the kiss is posted on your favourite video uploading site :)

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Okay, since spoiler boxes are out of the way now, I'd like to out my input. The kiss, to me, looked spontaneous, but not like it was the first time they had ever kissed before. Maybe I'm completely off base, but the body language and the vibe I was getting (even in the first scene where they were talking about Sam), it looked like they had been seeing each other already. I know many people are questioning the kiss and if it was too quick, but I think that it was a good time. TPTB might sort of hint at their realtionship (that would be horrible on the writers part if the didn't), but perhaps it wont be a crazy display, just hints, as I said. That would be much better, IMO, than full out Don/Jess going at it stuff.

PTB, don't screw this ship up please!

10. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I hope that their relationship is more of a slow burn. I like them together, but I don't want a rushed relationship where the writers make them hot and heavy only to break them up a few months down the road b/c they can't think of a good story for them anymore. That happens a lot to couples I like on other shows and it drives me crazy. That being said, I loved the kiss. I think Don just went with the moment and Angell responded. I know from past experience how hard it is to watch a family member struggle with alcoholism. I hope Angell gets to be part of a support system for Flack.

11. bulletboomgal

bulletboomgal Hit and Run

OMG! I just watched the clip of them kissing on youtube! I'd even wrote a fanfic about the pics of them just standing near eachother next to her car and predicted that they would kiss! I'm sooo happy right now. I had to watch it over and over to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. Funny thing was Angell didn't even look shocked? I'm agreeing with Radical618 (Is it ok if I call you Radical?) It looked like it wasn't the first time they had kissed before.

12. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i really like how TPTB have handled Flack and Angell with the little we have seen them. i liked how their flirting in CS was so out of the blue but so natural and sweet. and after that all the time F/A have talked there was always something more underneath it.

it was nice to not really see a big progression of a ship or any real hint of one and then last night they just kissed. Flack and Angell are when they're in a scene together we don't need all the extra stuff we know they're doing something together haha.

now i'm looking forward to seeing where this ship is gonna go. it's a nice quiet not in your face ship and i hope it stays that way.

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

haha, yea it's cool. I'm glad you agree with me, for a second there I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought that. Her facial expression at the end there didn't seem like "Wow, that was unexpected..." more like "Yea, that's my guy..." idk. Either way it happened. This is crazy, I haven't felt this insane about a ship, since, well, the other night on House... oops. ;)

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I haven't been reading NY spoilers so I was totally surprised by everything :eek:!!! I've always liked these two and that kiss was just :eek: I have to say that I thought her expression wasn't too much of surprise and I thought that they looked more like they've been either seeing each other or it was obvious between them already that there was an attraction. It doesn't really surprise me that it looked random cause NY kind of just throws it's ships out there with a bang. Not like Miami that take years for them to materialize :rolleyes: Anyway, loved it! I'm a happy shipper :)

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Elsie, thanks for the caps. Hope you don't mind if I steal them. (I'd get my own, but my Location tells that story.)

It did feel a bit random, now that I think about it logically, but I still loved it.

And I do agree with you guys. The look on Angell's face was so non-reaction. Something felt like it really wasn't as spontaneously random as it seems.

One thing I have to say: I'm glad that it wasn't more than just a kiss. (Not in that way, gutter people. :lol:) You know what I mean... I was, I don't know, calmer than two of the only CSI first-on-screen-kisses I can remember (GSR and D/L).

Speaking of those two ships: I think the reason I didn't care about the incongruity is because with two ships crashing and burning in the franchise right now, I really needed some (awesomely) good news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.