Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I
    think
    both.

:angel:

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Then you don't post until you have three lines of on topic discussion.

The following is a reminder for EVERYONE! Please read and follow.

SPAM

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

~ TalkCSI is a DISCUSSION BOARD, not a CHAT ROOM. If you wish to chat about real life, post in "real time", or even post chattier messages regarding your ship, please do so OFF the board using a medium such as MSN, AIM, YAHOO, or a chat room, or make use of the PM system here.

~ Mass posting (ie: A thread posting huge amounts in a short period of time) - Please DO NOT do this. It is unfair for your fellow posters to come back online to a huge number of posts - It may discourage them from either reading through the thread or contributing to the discussion themselves (we have this first hand from the many posters who have pm'd mods with complaints of feeling shut out of their own thread due to the high volume of posting.)

~ Let's try to keep the threads on topic. Discussion should center around the ship to which each thread is dedicated. General discussions regarding the series, episodes, and spoilers which do not directly involve your ship should take place over in the discussion forums for each series.

Thanks

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

don't worry, alex. i won't confuse everyone here anymore...i promise... but if you want you can call me Kay...

Hey! how about some warm hugs here huh? :angel:
    (ooops...going nowhere now...)

damn, they make me melt, honest:adore:.

now here's the lovable side of Flack that would make girls squeal. but i realized Angell and Flack had different cases and surprisingly they were looking for the same person (?), yet this was Flack's case (if i'm wrong please advise).
    oh, well, probably he did that either out of boredom staking out on their suspect, or he finally got the chance to make a move on Jess (translation for butting his game on her). in this case, he did both. luckily, Jess loves the flirting. Although her moments with Danny were fun too (i sneaked in the Danny/Angell shipper thread. sorry)

P.S. Alex, thanks for noting the early post. Don is way ahead of Jess in the Academy. I'm poor in logic. so sorry.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*tackles* So you are kayfeb! You had me confused for a minute there. *hugs*

You're right actually... this was the first case they worked on together, not to mention it's probably the first time they met. Of course they may have heard of each other because they both come from cop families. Talk about a hell of a first impression though!

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

*hugs back, tight squeeze*

-for a moment please:
    i just thought they have the same person (whoever she was) connected to their cases. They actually ended up with different suspects. Suprisingly, even Danny was also interrogating in both cases. First with Jess, then shifts to next scene with Mac :shifty: (really, their case was so connected. Just a thought)

I think he had nothing else to butt out but the cop families thing. But the way he made that first impression was so sweet, not the trying-hard-to-be-cute-to ya-look. Perhaps he can even invite Jess to volunteer for the YMCA or Big Sisters on their off day, hanging out with kids playing bball.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Apologies, 1CSIMFan. I was in a bit of a bad mood, and it wasn't helping that I was brought into a heated discussion on another site about the rules on this site. *sigh* I shouldn't carry flack over from others. (no pun intended)

I actually had a feeling that you might have been kayfeb when you mentioned your sister... without telling us who she was. *laughs*

Oh, I'm sure that Angell and Flack have heard of each other before, if only because they were both working with the CSIs. Angell would have to know what injured cop she was "filling in" for, wouldn't she?

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* I think so... but there are a few possibilities concerning how they heard about each other. The popular theory is that they've heard of each other in the precienct or they know about each other's families. What do you think?

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

If they knew each other's families, wouldn't Flack already know about her family? In Commuted Sentences, Flack didn't seem to know much about her at all before they were talking. It sounded like he'd just found out that she had four older brothers and a detective sergeant father.

9. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Hopefully this season we will get a heap more Flack and Angell scenes. Maybe they'll give us insight to how much Flack and Angell knew about each other before they started working together. A girl can dream, can't she?

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Sam-Maddy, welcome to the thread! I didn't know you shipped Jess and Don... by the way, do you mind if I called you Sam?

I actually meant that he'd know of her family... both Flack and Angell seniors were considered illustrious cops so it's make sense that Don heard about Jess' father and vice versa. So they might not necessarily know about each other. Did that make sense or did I just go off track?

11. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Sure, that's fine. Thanks for the welcome. I love Flack/Angell, especially since that scene in Commuted Sentences. I think they have so much potential as a couple.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I makes sense, karu. Kinda. I know what you're saying. You're saying that their fathers might have known each other. That's very possible. My only counter to that is that Flack didn't know that Angell's father was on the force (we can assume). If their fathers knew each other, which is still possible, I doubt that Flack would've known of her father. I'm not sure, but "Angell" probably isn't that popular of a name, at least on the force (I'm just guessing since I've never heard that name before, actually).

I think I'm rambling.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

They do have a lot of potential and I think Commuted Sentences showed that... I love that she called him out about his game and I could have sworn I saw him blush! I've gotta see that episode again... come to think of it, I wish that the lady didn't interrupt them because I wanted to see there things would go from there.

14. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I know, I wish she hadn't interrupted either, but then I loved Angell's line "Not bad for a guy on a city salary." I too liked that she called him on his game, but she still thought it was pretty good.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That line saved the moment... not to mention it was pretty smart of Don to get DNA from the lady. I think Jess saw that he's not just another New York officer from a cop family in that moment. I really hope that they have more moments like that next season. *crosses fingers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.