Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I stay away from Wikipedia because anybody can add/update. I used to do it and it's just ridiculous. Anyway, the name Melanie came from the actual spoiler source but they're good at changing names. (Jennifer/Jessica is a good example) I wouldn't count on Melanie bonding with Angell anytime soon. According to the source, Melanie apparently stays in quite a bit of trouble and her relationship with Flack isn't the greatest. She asks him not to tell their parents about her getting in trouble. At one point he mentions not bailing her out of jail again. It seems that she's the black sheep of the family. I was trying to remember if I saw Angell's name in the spoilers but there was so much on Flack/Melanie. Looks like Flack is in this episode a lot.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

When I saw your name on the thread, for a minute there, I thought I was in trouble... again, thanks for the heads up!

Still, it's good that there's a lot of Flack in that episode... I mean, he usually plays a supporting role and we don't see anything of his personal life. And it make sense for Melanie to be the black sheep of the family... I doubt it would be as interesting if the whole family were honest working-class cops. Or maybe that comes from being the only girl.

At any rate, Jess could probably relate to her on that level. Even if the two aren't gonna bond any time soon, they'd probably still challenge each other. I would really like to see that.

By the way, where do you get your spoilers?

3. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

Just popping by to say hi. I love the Flack/Angell ship and lurk here to see what other people think about it. I have written 7 Flack Angell fics if you need something to read. All are posted on fanfiction.net under the same name I use here. If you pop by there, please review - let me know what you think.

I really hope they continue the chemistry FA have had in season 4. TPTB have actually done something that works for a change with regards to their relationship. I'm torn between wanting them to just keep the chemistry going with no more (then I can keep writing fics which get them together) or hearing the words 'see you at home' from Flack to Angell at some point - that would make me squee fangirly at the TV! I wouldn't like them to become a 'big issue' though like Danny and Lindsay!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I second that... to tell you the truth, to me, Jess and Don were a breath of fresh air to the Danny/Lindsay drama. I like the fact that TPTB decided to approach this pairing slowly. It just gives us a lot more interesting moments... not to mention all the humour and action! Did you see how Jess saved Don in Taxi? I really hope TPTB continue to portray them like this...

5. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Hi sarramaks, good to see you here! I really enjoyed Hotwired and voted for you on the FanFiction awards. I loved your other stories too. I really like your writing, as I've already said in reviews. :)

One thing is bothering me. When Hotwired was completed I read your other stories. You wrote two one shots 'Alone' and 'Apart' in 2006 and you said there would be a follow up called 'Let's Dance'. What happened?

I liked the one shots you wrote in between 'Hotwired' and 'Sleep tonight'. I've only read the first two chapters of 'Sleep Tonight' so now I have four chapters to catch up on. Real life got in the way. :rolleyes: I really like the case, and the flirting :)D), so I'm really looking forward to read the next chapters. Expect my reviews in a few days. And if there's a typo I will find it. ;)

As I've already said, the way TPTB handled D/L is terrible and since I don't trust the writers to handle a possible relationship between Jess and Don any better I just want them to keep it as it is. Honestly, yes, I want there to be more but luckily there are fanfics for that. :)

6. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

Thank you for voting!!! Reviews are always welcome! The third Flack/Danny story was up, but I pulled it off for various reasons - the main one being that I teach, and there's always the chance of one of my pupils getting hold of my penname. The story was too risque really... I would PM you with it, but I've got a new computer since then and no longer have the file!

I'm concerned that Emmanuelle Vaugier hasn't been noted as an actress for season 5 yet - any one seen anything?

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Man, I have got to start looking up sarramaks' fics... they're on fanfiction.net, right? I've been looking for good Jess/Don fics and it's nice that there are people writing about this ship... so kudos to you :thumbsup:!

I dunno. On Wikipedia it said that she was coming back for season 5, but you can't be too sure. Anyways, I was watching eTalk and apparently, Emmanuelle is working on a movie back in Canada, so maybe she'll appear later on in the season. Maybe we should check the spoiler thread for any updates on Angell...

8. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

They are on fanfiction - here's the link to my page over there. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/959312/sarramaks
    I read that rumour too - but I don't especially trust wiki too much. I would prefer to hear anything from a reliable source.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link sarramaks! So far I read Sleep Tonight, The Naming, The Call, and The Opening. I'm saving the rest for later.

Yeah, I agree with you about the Wikipedia rumours... I'm watching eTalk to see if there's any news on Emmanuelle. I'll keep you posted!

10. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Concerning the Flack younger sister, I hope to see her, and I hope to understand the family of the Flack, especially is his father.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2008
  11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Who knows, maybe we will. At this point, anything can happen and I hope that TPTB explore the person aspects a little more. I would like to see Don meet Jess' brothers though... I wonder how that would go over?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2008
  12. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

it would be really cool to see jess' brothers grill flack of anything.. work, relationship with jess and all. :lol:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I know... they'd probably gang up on him and ask him what are his intentions with their baby sister! I wouldn't be surprised if they did a little digging. Can you imagine how Jess would react if she found out her brothers did a personal background check on Don?

14. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

Hey guys.. I just wanted to stop in to say that I love the Flack/Angell relationship I think they are really cute together..

I hope Emmanuelle comes back next season..

I'm excited to see the storyline with Flack's sister, it will be nice to get to see some of Flack's backstory I'm really looking forward to that..

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh my god, the thread's back! *bows down to DonFlackLuvr* Thank you so much for that and welcome to the thread.

Dunno... I heard on eTalk that she's working on a Stephen King movie in Vancouver so maybe she'll appear later on in the season. *crosses fingers*

*crickets chirp* By the way, where is everyone? HELLOOO! *echoes* Aw, come on guys, we need you back here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.