Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Don't worry, you're not the only one who thinks so. *ducks water bottles too* Dare Devil is flawed, but he doesn't let that stop him from being a hero and that's the way I see Don.

Really? What does that look like? *looks it up* Whoa! Oh wow... that is definitely more daring. I can only see the top part, but I like that one better, especially because she's wearing a head scarf pirate style. Not to mention that red would definitely be Jess' colour. I wonder what Don would say if he saw her dressed as comic book Elektra?

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Dare Devil and Elektra? Yeah, I'm liking the idea of leather, it's just soo bad! :lol:

The gutter is a wonderful place. I'm now struggling to imagine any other hallowe'en costume. Although Wonder woman is pretty good. She'd probably manage to make us hate her though with the length of her legs in those shorts. Don would probably get slated as Superman - I still find underwear as outerwear as just plain wrong. :lol:

3. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Just go to the official Marvel website and there were lots of Elektra
    images in the gallery (well that was when i last saw it, like last year???)
    and you'll see the full garb, in all it's glory.

now this is how flack will look like: :evil::evil::evil::devil::devil::devil::evil::evil::evil:

by the way, i would also rather see Donnie as The Punisher or Gambit (?)

and yes, Little_Peaches. the red undie is just so painfully wrong

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Isn't the costume for that just jeans and a black skull-and-crossbones t-shirt? I'm not familiar with some of the Marvel characters... though Don would probably make a good Punisher.

I'm thinking Jess would probably have the same reaction seeing Donnie in all that leather as Dare Devil :devil:!

How about the classic Batman and Catwoman? I know it's cliche, but I just want an excuse to see them dress up like that.

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

there you go!!! enter the Blonde & Blonder "The Cat" suit

6. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey Hey!I said that I am a vermin.:evil:
    And, recent, I at think if the Flack and Angells have a long leave, they will do what?
    A. They will take a trip, for example go Hawaii. Angell's Bikini, Flack's wound . Oh, that would be very hot, I can't suffer.:eek:
    B.They will go to the movie theater, selecting a affectional film, seeking one place that is dark, then, like protagonist, kiss! kiss !kiss!
    C.They will go to Flack father house , chat, drink the tea, enter to get married the hall!
    Does everyone think?:confused:

7. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

B! B! B! ANGELL IN A BIKINI!!!!! FLACK IN HIS BEACH SHORTS!!!!!

well, school's out anyway...

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's my choice... I agree with you kayfeb. We never see any of the characters at the beach... though I don't think that Don will look at Jess the same way after he sees her in a bikini. Then again, Jess will look at him in a whole other way in his beach shorts :evil:!

9. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

ah...our Donnie boy will & cannot resist to oggle at Jess in any way. remember the “you look good in a vest" moment ?

10. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

well Don's a jeans-and-shirt guy, so i figured the Punisher thing suits him well. Forget the Gambit thingy. the french accent is too much

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, makes sense... Don seems like a real guy's guy to me. Maybe not as much as Danny, but you get the point. I can't see him as Gambit. The French accent gets old fast and I'm pretty sure Don can't pull off one.

How could I forget? That's quickly becoming a classic Jess/Don scene. Let's hope for more scenes like that in the future. And in the mean time, there's always fanfiction...

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

PLEASE!!! Do not forget that all spoilers about future episodes (any episodes that have not aired in the US yet) MUST be put in spoiler boxes. There's several posts on this page which lists spoilers.

Not all fans like or appreciate being spoiled so we must respect that. Once again, please put all spoilers in spoiler boxes.

Thanks.

ETA:
    Please keep in mind that posts in shipper central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion (which is discussion of your ship) and off topic discussion needs to be kept at a minimum. Also, quoting needs to be pertain to discussion of Flack/Angell only.

Here's a spoiler for you:

Unless things were changed before episode 5.01 was filmed (it's already been filmed), Don's sister is named Melanie and she is younger per the spoilers I've seen. She's a bit of a rebel and seems to get in hot water a lot (as she is in episode 5.01).

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  13. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

SEMI-OFF TOPIC: hey, how about suggesting me some good FANFICS? can't stay here for long so i just do a quick browse. sorry about this.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Am I invisible? kayfeb, you've had friendly warnings before, consider this your last one before you get an official warning. Just in case you missed it, here is my post that just happens to be right above yours. You are not semi-off topic. You are completely off-topic. Let me quote you some of the rules.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks for the heads up 1CSIMfan... oh and thanks for the spoiler too. That ought to give us something to talk about on the thread.

Oh, and speaking of which...

Jess is definitely coming back for season 5, or at least that's what I read on Wikipedia... can anyone confirm that?

Younger sister named Melanie, eh? I think that was on Wikipedia too. A trouble maker? In the Flack household? That ought to be interesting... I could totally see her go toe to toe with Jess and bond over Don. There ought to be some funny moments, especially if Melanie confronts Jess about what she thinks about him.

Do you guys think that if Jess meets Don's family, how would that change their relationship? I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

By the way, kayfeb, so far there hasn't been any new fanfiction, but there are still a few of them on fanfiction.net... feel free to check them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.