Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
(i know, i would scroll my player back a couple of times
as to see how she was able to pull such a big guy like flack!:D)
and boy, that was never been done by any of the CSI girls (i'm looking forward to see Stella doing that, i swear!).

It's true. We never see the girls do that kind of stuff... I'd love to see them save lives and kick ass more often. I think that ought to boost the ratings!

(i know, i would scroll my player back a couple of times
as to see how she was able to pull such a big guy like flack!:D)
and boy, that was never been done by any of the CSI girls (i'm looking forward to see Stella doing that, i swear!).
It's true. We never see the girls do that kind of stuff... I'd love to see them save lives and kick ass more often. I think that ought to boost the ratings!

i'm still waiting for them to win at least one Emmy® award. LV and Miami already won awards *sigh*

i'm still waiting for them to win at least one Emmy® award. LV and Miami already won awards *sigh*

They haven't...? Sacreligious! The actors are so good though... maybe they'll get nominations next season. I mean, there's bound to be great episodes that really showcase the characters.

Anyways, about Jess and Don, I would like to see them get a little more screen time, preferably Jess teasing Don about an embarrasing childhood incident. What do you guys want to see?

They haven't...? Sacreligious! The actors are so good though... maybe they'll get nominations next season. I mean, there's bound to be great episodes that really showcase the characters.

Anyways, about Jess and Don, I would like to see them get a little more screen time, preferably Jess teasing Don about an embarrasing childhood incident. What do you guys want to see?

Weird, no?

They're doing well in the ratings but so far, only NY hasn't won any Emmy's (correct me if i'm wrong folks, for those who regularly watch the Emmy®s)

As for Jess and Don, Flack already mentioned his childhood moment in 'Time's Up' when he was in the dead professor's room where the time machine was (the Corned Beef & Cabbage thing and will endure every brother's insult, blah blah blah), and in 'Child's Play'.
If Jess was in the same room...well, she'll make fun of Donnie for sure

wish flack and angell can have the some funny moment like in season 1, with flack, aiden and stella entering this "haunted" place, and aiden teasing him about believing in the "hauntedness" (is there such a word? sorry. lol.). then stella says, "aiden, i think you need to hold flack's hand" flack: "haha. cute." :lol:

and if ever flack's sis appears in more episodes this coming season, and their relationship isnt strained or what, it would be cool to have her tease him with angell and give her "approval". :lol:

Hmm, maybe there's a chance of that happening... does anyone know if there's going to be a Halloween episode? I really want to see Don spooked... and maybe Jess trying to scare him :lol:!

and if ever flack's sis appears in more episodes this coming season, and their relationship isnt strained or what, it would be cool to have her tease him with angell and give her "approval". :lol:
Wait, Don has a sister? Still, it would be fun to see that... particularly if she asked Jess what her intentions were with her little brother! She is older than him, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, maybe there's a chance of that happening... does anyone know if there's going to be a Halloween episode? I really want to see Don spooked... and maybe Jess trying to scare him :lol:!
Wait, Don has a sister? Still, it would be fun to see that... particularly if she asked Jess what her intentions were with her little brother! She is older than him, right?
i read a spoiler here about an episode in season where it was mentioned that Flack has a sister. she's said to be part of the case or something. But he never said anything about having a sister in "Time's Up." Poor Donnie, he used to be bullied by his big bros.:(...and being a scaredy cat????
in real life, Emmanuelle Vaugier is older than Eddie Cahill, about 2/3 years?

Poor Donnie, he used to be bullied by his big bros.:(...and being a scaredy cat????
Poor Donnie... though I would like to see Jess go toe to toe with his brothers. That ought to be a sight! And definitely bond with his sister, 'cause they are both the only girl in a cop family. What do you guys think?

That doesn't sound so bad... at least they're close in age.
By the way, I was talking about Don's sister... I don't know if she's older or younger than him.

Poor Donnie, he used to be bullied by his big bros.:(...and being a scaredy cat????
Poor Donnie... though I would like to see Jess go toe to toe with his brothers. That ought to be a sight! And definitely bond with his sister, 'cause they are both the only girl in a cop family. What do you guys think?

That doesn't sound so bad... at least they're close in age.
By the way, I was talking about Don's sister... I don't know if she's older or younger than him.

hah, imagine a poker game with the flack sibs.
as for don's sister, we have to wait till S5 airs.

and just wanna share this. i was browsing through the CBS message board for CSI, and here's what i found:

Was I the only one that wanted Don and Jessica to wake-up on a ping-pong table in the season finale???

it's from someone called ibleeditout.
whoever this is, i'm with the post!!!!

...although it would be pretty uncomfortable lying on it. i would settle for the pool table

I must get my mind outta the gutter...

My immediate thought was, hmmm dress up? So cliche but I wanna see the woman as a devil (a'la Brooke OTH, watched that ep last night so it's still fresh :lol:)

Oh and a little off topic, but Stella kinda did a rescue scene way-back-when in Season 1, the episode set in a trailer yard and someone almost squishes Mac with said trailer/shipping container (I don't know the real name, we just called them trailers in my old work :( )

I can see Flack's sister being protective regardless of whether she's older or younger than him. Especially if she's small.... :lol:

What do I wanna see? How bout someone (enter random character name) making coffee and Don shouting out 'Angell has 2 sugars, no milk!' Silly fluffy comments that show intimacy.

I was trying to go for fluffy there but realised that may be a bit obvious how they take each other's coffee if they work together. Hmmm....

Really? mental note: buy CSI:NY S1 DVD

That's Donnie's sweet side for yah :alienblush:...real gentleman. I remember Jessie was this close to melting when he tries to crack her up in the Commuted Sentences.
(just watch closely how she smiles...wheee!!!:lol:)

As for the Halloween costume, she'd better don on the catsuit she wore in
in Blonde And Blonder, as The Kat...he'll be spooked by the tackiness

My immediate thought was, hmmm dress up? So cliche but I wanna see the woman as a devil (a'la Brooke OTH, watched that ep last night so it's still fresh :lol:)

Yeah, we definitely need to come up with costumes for Jess and Don... for some reason, I keep picturing them dressed as Superman and Wonder Woman... or maybe they could dress up as Dare Devil and Elektra. They both would look great in leather... *mind falls in the gutter*

Yeah, we definitely need to come up with costumes for Jess and Don... for some reason, I keep picturing them dressed as Superman and Wonder Woman... or maybe they could dress up as Dare Devil and Elektra. They both would look great in leather... *mind falls in the gutter*

you mean...those two small horns on DD's head? on Flack???:devil::devil:

oh, boy...*gets off in desperate search for coffee*

Great, I think I got your mind in the gutter too! Sorry about that... by the way, what's wrong with Don as Dare Devil? I think the character suits him. If Don as Dare Devil got that reaction out of you, I wonder what kind of effect will Jess as Elektra have...

Great, I think I got your mind in the gutter too! Sorry about that... by the way, what's wrong with Don as Dare Devil? I think the character suits him. If Don as Dare Devil got that reaction out of you, I wonder what kind of effect will Jess as Elektra have...

hey, there's nothing negative there...actually i find it..ok, tempting. with the body suit and all. come to think of it, it's better Donnie rather than Messer *ducks as water bottles fly*

As for Angell a.k.a Elektra, i would rather see her in the
Elektra gear in the present Marvel comics (somewhat a really, really, skmpy swimsuit??) than the one Jennifer Garner wore.

agh...i'm sweating just thinking about it...oi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back