Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi AppleJack, welcome to the thread! I love the pic by the way... the infamous you-look-good-in-a-vest scene is one of my favourite moments. Just to keep the thread going, what other moments would you like to see? Next season has possibilities for great scenes...

uhuh, which is why DOA For A Day became a hot fave around here.

my guess is that Angell stare that makes up the heat there
(i wonder if Flack noticed it when he was briefing Mac on the search

too bad though that the only thing that holds them back
are their ranks. building a relationship with your senior officer could put their professions in jeopardy.

Last edited:
building a relationship with your senior officer could put their professions in jeopardy.

I know... but Angell is sure to rise in the ranks, so eventually, it wouldn't be a problem.

kayfeb:
...trust me zhu. this has got to be one of the cutest jessie / donnie
moments ever (aside from the danny / donnie moments of course)

Ok, I do not staleness, attention them.
For Eire coffee's Angell and Flack:beer:! I admit that that is lovely. And, the Angell refuse, she attempt shall the Flack seduce to a dark place:confused:..... I expect that a moment on the screen occurrence!;)

building a relationship with your senior officer could put their professions in jeopardy.
I know... but Angell is sure to rise in the ranks, so eventually, it wouldn't be a problem.

karu, just a thought...why don't we call this thread
"JD-GOTS-GAME"
?

nuthin', just fond of the Jessie / Donnie thing when i first said it here.

Good idea, kayfeb! When I read your post calling them Jessie/Donnie I really liked it. That's why I copied it. :)

Hi AppleJack, welcome to the thread! I love the pic by the way... the infamous you-look-good-in-a-vest scene is one of my favourite moments. Just to keep the thread going, what other moments would you like to see? Next season has possibilities for great scenes...

I just want them to keep flirting. I don't want to see anything serious (yet) because I don't want drama (we've already got D/L for that :rolleyes:). I'm happy with the way things are and there are still a few fanfics for me to read to feed my imagination. :D

Zhu, I like the way your mind works, seduction in a dark corner. :lol: Beautiful!

I just want them to keep flirting. I don't want to see anything serious (yet) because I don't want drama (we've already got D/L for that :rolleyes:).

Apple, I agree. I'm a DL shipper and the drama that comes from 'official' coupledom is (For want of a better word) ick. I wanna see more knowing smiles and little comments a'la 'vest' :D And more Angell saving his ass! :lol:

She really is awesome.

"JD-GOTS-GAME"
?

Funny you should mention that... there's a Jessie/Donnie C2 forum on fanfiction.net called Flack/Angell- We've Got Game. Quite a coincidence, eh?

I wanna see more knowing smiles and little comments a'la 'vest' :D And more Angell saving his ass! :lol:

Agreed... after all, we need a break from all the drama. Jess and Don are perfect for action and humour, don't you think?

"JD-GOTS-GAME"
?
Funny you should mention that... there's a Jessie/Donnie C2 forum on fanfiction.net called Flack/Angell- We've Got Game. Quite a coincidence, eh?

I wanna see more knowing smiles and little comments a'la 'vest' :D And more Angell saving his ass! :lol:
Agreed... after all, we need a break from all the drama. Jess and Don are perfect for action and humour, don't you think?

really? wow! never thought of that. well for the reason is that it's hard to combine their surnames (SMACKED, FIESTA, the likes).
and these two are quite a good for comic relief (and sexy too):devil:

well for the reason is that it's hard to combine their surnames (SMACKED, FIESTA, the likes).

I know... there's still a debate about ship names at TV.com... I think the leading name is FAng. It seems a little too canine for me. It's just easier if we just said Jess/Don... we hardly ever call them by their first names anyways. I'm trying to break the habit of calling them Flack/Angell.

Last edited:
I like JD, I'm not a lover of combined names like smacked/fiesta etc. JD is quite cute - just like them (awww :lol:)

I wanna see them being the sort of forerunners of comedy value. I don't mean that to sound like I don't see them as serious characters but they play so well off of one another they can lighten a episode with a tiny scene. Again, the vest comment in the middle of such an intense episode. Or the 'game' scene in commuted sentence?

If the writers give us another drama! laden season, we are gonna need something to lighten the load. Poor Adam can't do everything!:lol:

If the writers give us another drama! laden season, we are gonna need something to lighten the load. Poor Adam can't do everything!:lol:

You got that right... Don and Jess do a pretty good job themselves. And you can't forget the action. Remember Jess saving Don in Taxi Cab? That was a damn good stunt...

well for the reason is that it's hard to combine their surnames (SMACKED, FIESTA, the likes).
I know... there's still a debate about ship names at TV.com... I think the leading name is FAng. It seems a little too canine for me. It's just easier if we just said Jess/Don... we hardly ever call them by their first names anyways. I'm trying to break the habit of calling them Flack/Angell.

:confused: huh...FAng. some shipper name. Like Little_Peaches, i'm not much of a fan of shipper names or any pairing for that matter.

i just enjoy the interactions of everyone in the show (yes, even that scene when Adam told Stella that he's glad that she's' safe after the fire in 'Right Next Door')

In this case, Flack & Angell add the sparks so perfectly in the show through simple banterings, which make my viewing more pleasurable

You got that right... Don and Jess do a pretty good job themselves. And you can't forget the action. Remember Jess saving Don in Taxi Cab? That was a damn good stunt...

you should watch that particular scene carefully. what happened there was a
split-second stunt (i know, i would scroll my player back a couple of times
as to see how she was able to pull such a big guy like flack!:D)
and boy, that was never been done by any of the CSI girls (i'm looking forward to see Stella doing that, i swear!).

Good idea, kayfeb! When I read your post calling them Jessie/Donnie I really liked it. That's why I copied it. :)

I just want them to keep flirting. I don't want to see anything serious (yet) because I don't want drama (we've already got D/L for that :rolleyes:). I'm happy with the way things are and there are still a few fanfics for me to read to feed my imagination. :D

thanks AppleJack. and you have a point. stick with the flirting. that's it.
it keeps viewers glued to whatever happens next between these two.

but maybe perhaps a little childhood / family / awkward high school stage sharing will perk up in-between momentness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back