Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Stee

Danny and Flack are definitely wow! And together they are even greater!

Say, when if Flack going to say something about Danny's baby?

Wow it sure has been a long time since I have been in here! Just thought I would stop by and say how much I have been enjoying Flack this season! I must say I am loving the return of casual Flack. It is muy caliente... :drool:

Hey Zhu,
Long time no see.

I love that scene too, I love they he laid out the facts for this guy.
Classic.
Friend, I think, I have already come here every week, two, perhaps more:lol::lol::lol:

Jay1987:
http://photos.eddie-cahill.net/ there...it's a great Eddie Site

Your Ava is great :D:D Which ep is it?

Yes!It is a very good stick, I past all picture, all come from where.
Hope that website isn't stop:lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Uh.......A new artwork, lovely with handsome man, I be not stop love he, and, the background of the picture be me, in the heart of in the center:lol::lol::lol:
2009010909160795Df.JPG

Big pic(1280*960):http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/09/20090109091602AD4f.jpg

I love the new picture Zhu :)

And I like how you put yourself in the background, that's really neat!

Also, welcome to the Flack madness Stee!
You picked a good man ;)

I love the new picture Zhu :)

And I like how you put yourself in the background, that's really neat!

Also, welcome to the Flack madness Stee!
You picked a good man ;)

Thanks cry up friend, I think,face such handsome man, I have too many inspiration!:lol:;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And, concerning the CSI NY5-12
I just detection he, a mature sexy man, and, I love his red tie:
20090109101137CA2f.jpg

20090109101135256f.jpg

2009010910113203Bf.jpg

2009010910114191Bf.jpg

Zhu, awesome pics. I love that tie too. I think his ties are getting better... maybe? A bit? I wish he wasnt so "dressy", but I guess that's typical for a detective.

Love the pictures as always Zhu :)

I'm quite fond of dressy Flack. It gives him a certain "working man" appeal I think.

But I certainly don't mind casual, jeans and t-shirt Flack either ;)

Zhu, awesome pics. I love that tie too. I think his ties are getting better... maybe? A bit? I wish he wasnt so "dressy", but I guess that's typical for a detective.
Yeah!About his tie, that is gorgeous, but I more hope his tie be slanting.
I love untidy man, like me!:lol::devil:

WOW,Sorry.I press the wrong mouse, so continuous send two information.:(:(:(

Love the pictures as always Zhu :)

I'm quite fond of dressy Flack. It gives him a certain "working man" appeal I think.

But I certainly don't mind casual, jeans and t-shirt Flack either ;)

Hahaha....Anyway, I think jeans add T-shirt detective, is sexy and charming:drool:, and I can see his captivating chest hair.:drool::devil:
Uh......I be dribble add nosebleed :drool::drool:……
This is to recall:
20081216101954BABf.jpg

20081216101952279f.jpg

20081216101951D95f.jpg

WOW,Sorry.I press the wrong mouse, so continuous send two information.:(:(:(

No problem. Next time you can use the 'edit' button at the bottom of your post. :)

Love the pics. You're making me drool... again! :lol:

Wow it sure has been a long time since I have been in here! Just thought I would stop by and say how much I have been enjoying Flack this season! I must say I am loving the return of casual Flack. It is muy caliente... :drool:

Good to see you're still around!

Damn he looks so hot in those caps Zhu! I'm so glad he got a haircut though! It was after that scene but when he was in the next scene in his suit and tie his hair was cut. Much better! :D

I cannot wait till Wednesday night! Has anyone seen the video promo? Flack is at the beginning jumping or whatever. Notice he always puts his arms up when he jumps? Think that's a Flack thing or an Eddie thing?

I've seen promo pics for the episode Rush to Judgement. There's a lot of Flack (at least in the promo pics, I hope that holds true to the episode too)! The pics I have are small but if you want to see them let me know. I hope to get the larger ones soon.

*sigh* Can't wait for more of this: :drool::drool:
CSINYS05E101025-1.jpg

and this: (I loved this scene!) :adore:
CSINYS05E101041-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back